"No"
6 (11.8%)
"Impossible"
9 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 51

MarioThePhenom

alot of you probably dont know me that well, but
as you can see, im MarioThePhenom, and Mario on tetris friends:P

so ive made it my tetris new years resolution to sub 30 by the end of the year, my current 40L is 39.02(or .16)
who thinks i can achieve this goal?
ill be posting each new record and the date to keep track of my progress on this thread

one day after making this:
37.71 January 5th 2012
36.43 january7th 2012
36.21 january29th 2012
(i dont know my 33.63 sec time, because of the data reset, but it was somewhere early march if i remember properly. march 6th according to youtube)
33.15 may 3rd 2012
32.63 may 10th 2012
31.53 may 10th 2012
31.16august 13th 2012
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
september the 9th
SUB 30
[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

coolmaninsano

2009 called...

They want their thread back.

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: coolmaninsano
2009 called...

They want their thread back.

2004 called.....

they want there joke back

and i wasent even on HD in 2009

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

ohitsstef

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Zircean

I got 38.60 in Aug 2010 and first sub-30d with 29.95 in March 2011, so it's definitely possible  Go for it!
[div align=\\\"CENTER\\\"]Dev Blog | | Google Code[/div]

pumpupthejam

You can do it if you're motivated enough.  Take no notice of the snide, childish remarks and go for it.

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: pumpupthejam
You can do it if you're motivated enough.  Take no notice of the snide, childish remarks and go for it.

you mean ignore aaron? already been doing that

and thanks for the suport everyone:)

Paradox

you can do it man but you must work hard. sub 30 aint no joke!
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

xenoslash

You can do it!

What I did was to focus on the piece previews on the first few runs, then later play normally. I would subconsciously be able to see the preview after that.
"I just know everything." - kwillin

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: xenoslash
What I did was to focus on the piece previews on the first few runs, then later play normally. I would subconsciously be able to see the preview after that.

thanks for that piece of advice, i never thought about it:P

Profane

You 100 percent can do it.  if you focus on only 40 lines for a few months you'll do it before summers over.

MarioThePhenom

this is getting hard....

Paul676

If you put in the hours, you'll drop the seconds
               Tetris Belts!

NoManual

im stuck at 32.05  but I wanna sub 30 be4 2013 aswell ;D
40L = 28.71
My Blog

Barneey

Quote from: NoManual
im stuck at 32.05  but I wanna sub 30 be4 2013 aswell ;D

Change your signature, lazy bum