I want a Nullpo 1v1 Bot

Started by Corrosive, October 29, 2011, 12:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAS44

Quote from: Corrosive
coolmaninsano go waste your life being a douche on some other community where you are just as meaningless at. You never say anything worth reading here and I would love to throw your stupid 15 year old a** infront of a bus.
Is he seriously going without a warning (at the least) here? Does he get a pass because he seems mentally disabled or something?

Honestly, I value a 4 year old's opinions more.

(oops sorry, didn't remember Myndzi's been modded... regardless I can't for the life of me understand why he's still tolerated)

Profane

i played the bot yesterday without realizing it was a bot lol.  we played like 200+ Games before Corrosive came in and told me it wasn't a real person.   the Racoon bot beat me at like a 2 to 1 ratio.    I'm noob at Null.

DarthDuck

It's nice to see people volunteering their computing resources for the community.

And...
Quote from: Profanethe Racoon bot beat me at like a 2 to 1 ratio.    I'm noob at Nullp.

If you ever need some self-esteem, feel free to drag me out of a 1P room.
Pyrrhonian disclaimer: If I use assertive language, then I only do so as a manner of speaking. I might say "the sun will rise tomorrow", but deep down, like anything else, I can never really know that. So if I

coolmaninsano

Quote from: Profanei played the bot yesterday without realizing it was a bot lol.  we played like 200+ Games before Corrosive came in and told me it wasn't a real person.
Didn't you play SS for like 100 games not realizing it was BB style :3