Paul676

Ridiculously lucky run
R
R
Total: 178

shizz got serious
               Tetris Belts!

Shuey

If I'm thread stealing, sorry, but where is info about "dig challenge".  The wiki doesn't even list the mode.  I'm trying to find out how the scoring works.

Ravendarksky

... The goal of dig challenge is to survive for as long as possible... its a spin off of blockbox survivor mode.

... The goal of this thread is to complete 5 consecutive 18L dig races in the least number of pieces.

caffeine

Quote from: Shuey
but where is info about "dig challenge".
If you're talking about the mode on this thread, you want to open Nullpo, then go to "Dig Race," and then change the "Goal" to 18. The game ends when you get to the bottom. Write down how many tetrominoes it took you.

Shuey

Nope, I was referring to the "Dig Challenge", not the "Dig Race".  But I'd like to give this a shot too.  I'm a little confused about how to play it though.  One instruction says to play 5 consecutive 18L games and write down my numbers of how many tetriminos it took, but another says that Raven will announce the pieces and we reply to him with our moves.... =\

Wow, I blow chunks, lol

First try:
70  (lines 43)
100 (lines 55)
74 (lines 45)
66 (lines 42)
71 (lines 44)
Total: 381

Second try:
Total: 284 (not awesome, but at least shaved nearly 100 off my first run)

Lucho

R
Total: 289

Heh    just wanted to do under 300
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][spoiler]
Funky Ruskie[/div][div align=\\\"center\\\"] [/div][/spoiler]

Paradox

I just played a bunch of consecutive games without restarting. I don't really downstack well when there is no pressure.

-----

----
topped out

------
topped out

----

---

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

StS

So after downstacking for a few hours since yesterday, here's what I've done.

(Restart)

===

Total: 294

Yay, less than 300? =(
Sandal that Stinks

Current 40L (Nullpo): 35.32s

DarthDuck

Quote from: Shuey
If I'm thread stealing, sorry, but where is info about "dig challenge".  The wiki doesn't even list the mode.  I'm trying to find out how the scoring works.
There is no content on it, but it "would" go here if you want to put something down: http://harddrop.com/wiki/NullpoMino
Pyrrhonian disclaimer: If I use assertive language, then I only do so as a manner of speaking. I might say "the sun will rise tomorrow", but deep down, like anything else, I can never really know that. So if I

Ravendarksky

I've had three more goes.... 260, 273 and 280... So no new record.

Hopefully no one minds the small amount of luck involved in this... I think it keeps it fairer, but the average over 5 really shows. I honestly have no idea how anyone can consistently get less than 40!

Ravendarksky

I'm away on holiday for a week so scores won't be updated until the 11th of November.

daskrip

First post. What's up.

What game will be used for the face-off at the end? I want to know what Tetris game has a good online multiplayer.
Thanks.

Ravendarksky

Quote from: daskrip
First post. What's up.

What game will be used for the face-off at the end? I want to know what Tetris game has a good online multiplayer.
Thanks.
Nullpomino is being used for all of this.

I suggest Tetris Friends for online VS for beginners and nullpomino for VS once you have ready to step it up and play seriously.

Tetris Battle on facebook is OK too, but only if you shell out to get the upgrades early... and even at the highest levels the players aren't very good.

Ravendarksky

People have until midnight GMT (11 hours from now) to finish attempting this before the competition is closed!

vipjun

We need to record this for the semi final and Finals !!