what blink check for class people

Started by carcajou, September 08, 2011, 11:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carcajou

what blink check for class people:
he classed me tetris NOVICE but im alot better than a novice, i deserve to be grand master of tetris, for people that don't know me (on tetrisfriends i'm in the top10 score on n-blox) in the leaderboard im number 6 on n-blox with a score of 230 000 000 , i'm also the first on the tetris 1989 with a score of 999999, my other score is not in the leaderboard (like rank 20 on battle2p, rank 20 on battle 6p) but if i want, i can  easy be on the leaderboard on anything i want, i dont do tournament because i dont have credit card so if i win im gonna cant have my price, but i think im the best player of tetris so i hope blink gonna put me grand master , or its gonna be a shame for me and im gonna leave this website forever if he  didnt put me this title.

CaptainPaul

1. LOL
2. He didn't give anyone any title. That is based solely on your number of posts. It has nothing to do with Tetris
Edit: play me sometime; I haven't played TF in way too long.

Alexsweden

Welcome then, hope to soon see you kick some pro a** around here then
I think troll would be a good titel maybe?

carcajou

o its based with post o ok, so im gonna stay on the website,
thx alexsweden for the welcome, i can kick a** in tetris, my sprint is not the best (1.09) but i have already win vs people in the 30 second sprint so i think sometime when i want play good my sprint become better or maybe i have the trick for win

ohitsstef

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

carcajou

Quote from: ohitsstef
hi novice

lol im not novice, im sure that i'm better than you at tetris (if you talk about skill)
if you talk about number of post , so yes im a novice

larrytetris

Did you know English skills get people further in life than do tetris skills? Not that you have either.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

carcajou

Quote from: larrytetris
Did you know English skills get people further in life than do tetris skills? Not that you have either.

my first language is french.

larrytetris

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

carcajou

salut, ok i can so what is your name on tf, and im not rank 20 on arena now so, we gonna need to go on bronze or silver or gold class

coolmaninsano

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: larrytetris
Dude, don't be a douche. A 1.09 sprint would imply his Tetris skills aren't that good (lol nobody cares about easy infinite modes), but don't rail on his language skills unless you're fluent in two or three languages yourself.

myndzi

lol this thread.

Somebody please humble this guy so that maybe he'll post with some sense. 1:09 sprint and you'll own anybody? Really?

Paul676

I just played him - he's great at classical single player tetris like ds marathon, n-blox and tetris 1989...but I won all 20 or so of the games I played against him - he knows it's his sprint which lets him down, but you guys should give him a break. We just need to introduce him to the breadth of games we play, single as well as multi.
               Tetris Belts!

carcajou

anyway the people that laught on me , i dont know if they know but the main tournament i think its a single player tournament, im not sure about this but i think the big tournament in 2010 was a nes tetris tournament so i think its was single player, and im good at single player, in nes tetris i have play today,its was my first time and i have do 223000 (not 999999) but for the first time. i think i can reach 999999, on texmaster in normal i have do sergeant 1.And why i claim im the best it's because i perform in many tetris (yes many are single player but i perform in it ) and i become fast more good, like there is 3 month my sprint was 3min now its 1.09 so i think in 1 year if i play again, im gonna can reach 30 sec sprint.