Dinner in Toronto

Started by virulent, August 18, 2011, 09:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

virulent

please make any suggestions for sunday aug 21 or monday aug 22 asap!!
could be sun or mon or lunch or dinner. or have more than 1 meet!
[or any other plans you think i haaaave to do while i'm there! im thinking CNE n CN tower?]

let any and all toronto hd members know about this dinner!
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

VienVong

Quote from: virulent
[or any other plans you think i haaaave to do while i'm there! im thinking CNE n CN tower?]

Hey, Monday is not great because I'm working monday.
There is tons to do, including Dim sum.  If you go to the CNE, I may have a parking pass u guys can borrow if I don't go myself....CNE is pretty fun.

Don't forget about bubble tea uptown where all the cool ppl go.

coolmaninsano

virulent is so cool she gets her own thread whenever she goes anywhere. :o

Radiance

who else is coming? i know i'm down for whatever.
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i.imgur.com/Kgw5H.gif\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i.imgur.com/Kgw5H.gif\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

Arias

Where would you be staying? Downtown? Midtown? Uptown? Out of town???

VienVong

Hey Viru,

Aside from CNE, if you're into rollercoaster and stuff, you can go to Canada's Wonderland, gate tickets are around 60 bucks but I can get them for about 40 bucks each.  It's tons of fun.

Maii04

Damn it. I'm leaving on the 20th.

virulent

i'm stayin at bond place hotel Toronto, ON, M5B2G8 Canada not sure where that's considered :s

nah we're not into rollercoasters but thx! that's why i chose CNE :3 parking passes? mich recommended we take the trains what do you think?

bf's coming w/ me

dim sum sunday sounds good! is bubble tea near there? if you guys have any other recommendations that'd be great!
[/div]

Arias

For dim sum, I recommend this place: http://www.yelp.ca/biz/rol-san-restaurant-toronto

It's not too far from where you stay.  And if you wanna go to the CN tower afterwards, it's just a couple stops away on a streetcar.

There is a decent bubble tea place off a right turn on Yonge Street of where you'd stay... I'll look it up later.

virulent

Quote from: Arias
For dim sum, I recommend this place: http://www.yelp.ca/biz/rol-san-restaurant-toronto

It's not too far from where you stay.  And if you wanna go to the CN tower afterwards, it's just a couple stops away on a streetcar.

There is a decent bubble tea place off a right turn on Yonge Street of where you'd stay... I'll look it up later.
wow thanks arias! that's a big help! sounds like a full day :3

so are you guys free for sunday dim sum? at the place arias mentioned :3 reply asap pls![/color]
[/div]

killahbee

VienVong

i'm stayin at bond place hotel Toronto, ON, M5B2G8 Canada not sure where that's considered :s

nah we're not into rollercoasters but thx! that's why i chose CNE :3 parking passes? mich recommended we take the trains what do you think?

bf's coming w/ me

dim sum sunday sounds good! is bubble tea near there? if you guys have any other recommendations that'd be great!

You're really close to downtown and I'm walking distance from you.

virulent

whoa cool!
well we'll probably get there around [guessing] 3pm? on sunday so we can't do lunch sunday can we do CNE on sunday n dim sum/CN tower/bubble tea on monday? :3
we might also be able to do tues breakfast.
[/div]

vipjun

you gonna bring back  souvenirs viru =)

virulent

Quote from: vipjun
you gonna bring back  souvenirs viru =)
what do you want?[/color]

Quote from: VienVong
You're really close to downtown and I'm walking distance from you.
are you free sunday? for poutine n CNE?

PM me your # if you wanna meet up n i'll txt you when we're near!
i think poutine on dundas first around early afternoon sunday just so you guys keep that in mind!

tentative itinerary T.T;; [because mich is making me]
sun
poutine @ smokey's poutine
cne
cn tower
salad king
dundas square

mon
dim sum/chinatown
kensington
cn tower [if not sun]
st lawrence market