Good Pro morning!

Started by SpinningSquares, June 26, 2011, 04:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpinningSquares

Hello Hard Drop!

As you can see, it's 4:30 on the West coast of Canada. Big deal, anyway, I am SpinningSquares, a name which came from my friend countering my other friend's T-spin with a Square. Quite majestic I think. I'm relatively new to the Tetris scene though, only really started playing 3 weeks ago. Though I did own Tetris on the GB and on the PSP way back when.

For some reason I'm much better at the Facebook Tetris in comparison to Tetris Friends, which is odd, because it's essentially a port. Even though TF is clearly better, I guess I can't help myself from calling them out with their real names. That and I have more friends on Facebook, feels more at home too.

Anyway, that's basically my background on Tetris.

Thanks for having me on board!
"B*tches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks"
- (My wallpaper says it's Gandhi...)

Pikiwedia

Hi and welcome to Harddrop ^^
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]

coolmaninsano

4:48 am wooooot (California)

Welcome

Ukrainian4Life

Welcome to harddrop! You'll find plenty of great players on here.
I suggest you try out Nullpomino, there's a thread about it in the forums. If you need help setting it up then just ask someone on the shoutbox! =]
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

XaeL

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.