HDTL All-Girls

Started by joeybeans, May 11, 2011, 09:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeybeans

[EDIT]
I think starting an all-girls tetris tournament is a good idea.  Scratch the HDTL idea.  
But now how will I set that up?  Do sections like Rosti's divisions sound good?  I'm not sure how I would rank people in that case.

Quote from: Ravendarksky
...Also you might have more luck have a girl only tetris tournament rather than a girl only tetris team.

Thank you Ravendarksky! I'll take your suggestion.

This started out as just a thought and probably won't pull through (because most of the ideal players are on preexisting teams), but I was considering making a competitive HDTL team for girls only.  

I got confused as to who was on which team because I saw repeating names on rosters for some teams, so I'm just going to make up a fantasy team of who, idealistically, would be included in such team:

Fantasy Contestants
Joeybeans
Tagitagi
Distance
Ohitssteph
Carolyn
Mzslowmo
Telesto
Killahbee
moronicfreak
Conniecho
Dakhath
Maii
jennr
virulent (fantasy contestant. I know you don't like tournaments D: )

Thoughts and/or suggestions?

vipjun

hottt        

coolmaninsano

virulent

^ aaron always makes the best contributions
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

blazen_azn

Quote from: coolmaninsano
Team manager: gif
i thought he was the photographer.

Agamemnon

I thought he was on laundry-duty....?

Note: expect socks to get lost in the process.

LapSiLap

Agamemnon

Wendy will be disqualified due to being even more in doubt than Caster..

Ravendarksky

You forgot Dakhath. Also you might have more luck have a girl only tetris tournament rather than a girl only tetris team.

I'm very proud to have kept all sexist jokes out of this post

myndzi

I don't require exclusivity in membership - that is, I don't have a problem with someone "being a part of" any group, but I do require exclusivity in rosters. As long as their teams are fine with it, there's nothing wrong with players being rostered on some other team, just remember the one-week rule!

ohitsstef

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh :O

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

virulent

Quote from: myndzi
I don't require exclusivity in membership - that is, I don't have a problem with someone "being a part of" any group, but I do require exclusivity in rosters. As long as their teams are fine with it, there's nothing wrong with players being rostered on some other team, just remember the one-week rule!
that is that 1 person can only play on 1 team a week? or was it if 1 person plays on team A on week 1 they have to wait till week 3 to play on team B?[/color]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

Ravendarksky

I'm assuming he means they can play on either team every week, but declare which team a week in advance if the teams are playing each other.

You must be on a team at least a week before a match is being played though.

joeybeans

Quote from: LapSiLap
WendyLoL?

I thought WendyLoL was a male.

Distance

Besides the fact that I am still eternally confused as to whether Wendy is a guy/girl, I'M ALL IN FOR THIS. I know you'll make this work, Joey.