HDTL 2 Scheduling

Started by myndzi, May 01, 2011, 10:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myndzi

HDTL2 playoffs are on!

First match is:
Hopeless Romantics vs The Eurofighters

Please post in this thread (which you can subscribe to via the options button at the top right) with your scheduling info, and we'll see if we can bring in Legion of Doom to play after this match, or the next day, or something like that.

(We will conclude scheduling here for everyone's convenience)

Chopin

Ravendarksky

My team have been contacted and I'm waiting to see if Noon PDT time is suitable for them (4pm EST, 7pm GMT, 8pm BST, 9pm CET)...

But to get the ball rolling I will suggest this time now for hopeless romantics:
Saturday 23rd July Noon PDT

myndzi

Quote from: Chopin
No rematch?

Mystery declined.

coolmaninsano

HR proposes 12 AM PDT on Saturday.

Ravendarksky

12AM is not possible for us...e (12Am is MIDNIGHT)
We could do 12PM (noon).. How does that sound?

- Raven

larrytetris

Quote from: Ravendarksky
12AM is not possible for us...e (12Am is MIDNIGHT)
We could do 12PM (noon).. How does that sound?

- Raven
I think it was implied that noon wouldn't work when Aaron proposed a new time

What time is it there at midnight PDT? Late nights PDT work best for us.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

Paul676

in the interests of speed: 7am for Brits, 8am for central europeans
               Tetris Belts!

Ravendarksky

7am Sunday.... It's too short notice. I was hoping Arron was being confused. We will have to try and schedule for sometime next week, unless my teammates get back to me today about Sunday morning.

Rosti_LFC

No chance of 7am on Sunday.  Not spending the whole day knackered because I got up stupidly early for Tetris, and even if I did get up that early I'd be half-asleep during the match. If it was the TTO and I was forced to shift my sleep cycle because that was the only time available, then fair enough, but this is different.

I'm pretty sure that we're being the more accommodating team here in terms of the amount of time we're available to play. What the hell are all you guys doing that mean you can't play like any time 11am-5pm PDT on a weekend?

Ravendarksky

I've checked with my team and no one can play that early. Sorry HR, we will need to find another timeslot.

How about Sunday Noon PST?

Ravendarksky

We can do 1pm-4pm PST today if you guys can?

larrytetris

I'm having difficulties reaching some of the members. As for the time, I have volunteer work and robotics weekend afternoons because I don't have time for that during the weekdays, while others of us have internships and whatnot. That's why we're fine with weekends nighttimes.

What is the earliest in the morning you guys are willing to play? Some of us stay up pretty late.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

Ravendarksky

I guess it's looking like next weekend.... I'll get back to you with the earliest times we can play.

Chopin

Can we get some commentators and hype on these finals? How many teams are in?