TF team tourney 2

Started by shahil, April 15, 2011, 06:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirJeevs

Team Stellar 10-0 Project Tetris ggs

I will be away until June 10th.

coolmaninsano

PM'd both members of Kool Duo three days, no responses, and the message to dispo_io is still unread by him.

Ryan227735

Trying to schedule with Mai and his partner have been difficult, plus I have been on vacation. I fly back to my house on sunday, hopefully we can get a game scheduled for next week if not this weekend. Our game has already been cancelled by the other team once so far, and then it's been a game of pm tag... Working on it!

SirJeevs

Quote from: Ryan227735
Trying to schedule with Mai and his partner have been difficult, plus I have been on vacation. I fly back to my house on sunday, hopefully we can get a game scheduled for next week if not this weekend. Our game has already been cancelled by the other team once so far, and then it's been a game of pm tag... Working on it!

Do they have MSN? Or any other instant messaging means?

Distance

Sorry, Maii's been busy and working this whole week, I haven't really gotten ahold of her either. She's probably going to end up ditching me again, lol.

Ravendarksky

I'm back and organising our matchup now

coolmaninsano

Quote from: SirJeevs
Do they have MSN? Or any other instant messaging means?
If I knew what their MSN's were, I'd use them. I know how to organize a match, thank you.

Profane

Shahil when do we play next.  It would be good for me Friday or Saturday night.

shahil

next deadline will be 11th June PDT 11:59pm

for the matches that have not been played for the previous deadline you have 3 days to play or respond to me when you will play your match.

people who cant schedule until said -
sirjeevs wont be back until the 10th of june

if you dont respond your team will lose this round and if both teams dont then both teams will lose.

thank you

Quote from: Distance
Sorry, Maii's been busy and working this whole week, I haven't really gotten ahold of her either. She's probably going to end up ditching me again, lol.
please tell us when u can play

you have 3 days to reply to this please
                          Z E N A S I S

Distance

Okay, we're free to play both days around 5-6 PM EST. Feel free to PM me, I'm easier to get a hold of than Maii.

Ryan227735

distance, you'll be receiving pms. respond tonight please. Shahil, I'm doing my best here lol.

shahil

Quote from: Profane
Shahil when do we play next.  It would be good for me Friday or Saturday night.
@ the winner of 613 vs Kool Duo

9pm Sat EST  is the most comfortable time for us to play. let us know what you would prefer

@ Ryan & Distance it is good to see you are trying to get this match done

@ 613 , Kool Duo , Stack Overflow , Time , Rookie & Narnia Your 3 day extension deadline is nearing

please PM me if you cant play in the next two days otherwise i will give your team a loss if you dont make it and havnt PM'd me

~ Shahil619
                          Z E N A S I S

Ravendarksky

Stack Overflow VS Time Thursday 7:30PM EST.
We have been working hard to organise and this is the first time when all four of us can play.

Stack Overflow: 10 - Time: 6

Good games

shahil

Team Rookie and Narnia have been taken out of this tourney

For those who havnt played their matches for round 3 and lower bracket round 2 the deadline is 11th June PDT 11:59pm

Z E N A S I S

Profane

Shahil if we are playing tonight can it be later.  I thought we we playing at 9pst.  I don't think I can make 9est