TF team tourney 2

Started by shahil, April 15, 2011, 06:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirJeevs

Quote from: coolmaninsano
Nicx, starliitskies and I have all agreed on 1 PM PDT tomorrow, waiting on Ryan.

Make sure all of you guys are ready to go.

shahil

10 - 4

Stars over Narnia

thx to radiance who played for profane just this round because profane wasnt home.
                          Z E N A S I S

coolmaninsano

Quote from: shahilthx to radiance who played for profane just this round because profane wasnt home.
lol

SirJeevs

Deadline for round one match is tonight, 11:59 PM PST.

Anyone who does not play their matches by then will automatically forefit the match. Extensions will be granted if you can give me a PRECISE time and date of when you are going to play your round 1 match with your opponent (ie: Monday, 4PM PST). Do not say "next week sometime" or "probably Monday". It has to be precise, so that if you don't play your match on that specified time I can hold you or the other team accountable.

Thanks,
Jeivus

AlexxParra

The Ninja Turtles 10 Time 3

GGS :]

Ryan227735

Duo Mysterio 10 - 1 613

Good set of games friends =)

shahil

Rookie Vs Fiasco

Krnminor = 9pm tuesday
MagixDx = 9pm tuesday
RD_Jepe = 8am wednesday
LittleFighter2 = 8am wednesday

this is your scheduled match, because this is over the deadline if you and your partner dont show up your team will lose this match
                          Z E N A S I S

Maii04

Quote from: shahil
10 - 4

Stars over Narnia

thx to radiance who played for profane just this round because profane wasnt home.
will radiance be doing the entire tourney? or he just took profane's spot for a day?

shahil

Quote from: Maii04
will radiance be doing the entire tourney? or he just took profane's spot for a day?
just for the day because i dont want to swap teammates because profane wasnt home to play
                          Z E N A S I S

SirJeevs

Hey all,

With round 1 coming to a close, it's disappointing to see the number of forefits and no-shows that have occurred. There have been a couple instances of substitutes for temporary partners, but I feel this defeats the purpose of a team tourney. This is a TF tourney, not a game of musical chairs where people just constantly swap out partners.

So this is my attempt in amending the situation: If you are a team that scheduling conflicts or problems contacting your partner, you have until Monday May 16th, 11:59 PM PST to submit a partner change request. Please PM these requests to me, not in this thread. I will compile a new list of teams (if any changes are made) on Tuesday.

Round 2 starts on Tuesday, May 17th. Round 2 ends on Friday, May 27th. I will be away from May 28th to June 4th with no access to e-mail or internet.

However, I'd like to thank those who played their matches on time. Please keep it up.

Thanks, and good luck.
-Jeivus

shahil

Quote from: SirJeevs

Round 2 starts on Tuesday, May 17th. Round 2 ends on Friday, May 27th. I will be away from May 28th to June 4th with no access to e-mail or internet.

if your not changing partners and neither are your opponents then feel free to play your matches early

thank you to everyone so far who has played their match

Z E N A S I S

coolmaninsano

If you're changing partners, please feel free to forfeit because that defeats the point of a team tournament.

SirJeevs

Quote from: coolmaninsano
If you're changing partners, please feel free to forfeit because that defeats the point of a team tournament.

Aaron, if you're going to post, please post something constructive.

In Johnny's case, his partner is essentially uncontactable, so I'm giving him an option instead of forefitting his second match.

shahil

Quote from: SirJeevs
Aaron, if you're going to post, please post something constructive.

In Johnny's case, his partner is essentially uncontactable, so I'm giving him an option instead of forefitting his second match.
i agree with this but remember this is only for people who can not contact their partner at ALL.

aaron please dont make a big fuss about it
                          Z E N A S I S

Profane

Sorry about round 1.  i wasn't home all week and didn't have a computer to play on.  i'll be here for round 2