TF team tourney 2

Started by shahil, April 15, 2011, 06:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravendarksky

why do we have a team pending? that might put off people who still want to enter  they should be either IN or oUT!

shahil

LET THE TOURNAMENT BEGIN!

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://challonge.com/images/brackets/TF_Team_Tourney_2.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://challonge.com/images/brackets/TF_Team_Tourney_2.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

ROUND 1 DEADLINE : May 14h PDT
                          Z E N A S I S

SirJeevs

Hey guys,

I'll be assisting Shahil with this tournament, especially with scheduling conflicts. Please play your matches ASAP even though the due date is far away. Since it's a team tourney (4 people needed to play a match), it's harder to agree on a time sometimes especially if time zones are very different from one another.

Thanks!

-Jeivus

shahil

lets get these matches going!!

Z E N A S I S

Profane

i can play earlish tomorrow if not sometime tomorrow then i likely won't be able to play till Monday.  I can play any night during the week so let me know.

shahil

Quote from: Profane
i can play earlish tomorrow if not sometime tomorrow then i likely won't be able to play till Monday.  I can play any night during the week so let me know.
hopefully tomorrow because its most likely that i wont be able to play on the weekdays
what exact time u want to play
                          Z E N A S I S

kevincentius

My team won't be available this Sunday O_o from the morning to about 9:00 PM here (08:00 AM there), but perhaps we can play in the night. We just can't be sure this Sunday.

Monday to Wednesday we can play in the evening (between 19:30 and 22:00, which is 8:30 and 11:00 AM there).

Profane

Quote from: shahil
hopefully tomorrow because its most likely that i wont be able to play on the weekdays
what exact time u want to play

for me it's gotta be between 6-8 Est. time.  today.  so really in the next few hours.

SirJeevs

My attempts to contact Giant Douche and Sisu have been so so. I can get a hold of Sisu, not Giant Douche. Does he even use HD?

But basically I can play anytime after 6PM PST, and all day weekends.

Pikiwedia

Quote from: SirJeevs
My attempts to contact Giant Douche and Sisu have been so so. I can get a hold of Sisu, not Giant Douche. Does he even use HD?

But basically I can play anytime after 6PM PST, and all day weekends.

Giant is banned from HD

He does however play on TF quite frequently.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]

Distance

We have AP testing so Yuki no Namida won't be able to play our match until the 12th. After that, best time would be before 7 EST.

Ryan227735

I have tried contacting aaron and he is not responding. I also don't know who his partner is because there is no hd name listed... and my teammates best available time is today and tomorrow. what ever shall I do?

SirJeevs

Quote from: Ryan227735
I have tried contacting aaron and he is not responding. I also don't know who his partner is because there is no hd name listed... and my teammates best available time is today and tomorrow. what ever shall I do?

Ryan, I'll look into it and PM you.

-Jeivus

Bboyjon

Project tetris will be able to play this thursday around 2:30 - 3:10

Ravendarksky

Round 1: StackOverflow (raven and zirc) Vs Element (Blink and killah)
(Wednesday 9pm EST)
(Thursday 1am GMT)