Hi, im Steve and im a tetrisoholic.

Started by StevieSmiley, April 12, 2011, 09:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StevieSmiley

Just saying hi. Not a great player though. Cant seem to get past 2.34 in sprint D=
To make it worse, I had to relearn the controls with 2 hands instead of one. How the heck do some people do it in 30 odd seconds??

ManOfMiracles

MiracleMan

t0x

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]Hi, im steve and im a tetrisoholic [/quote]

Hi Steve  

Paradox

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--] How the heck do some people do it in 30 odd seconds?? [/quote]

Just press spacebar really fast and mash the arrow keys.

Just kidding! It's no secret! Just play a long time and work really hard. I've spent hundreds of hours on 40L (sprint) and i'm at 28 seconds :O.

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

level5

Quote from: Paradox
Just press spacebar really fast and mash the arrow keys.
Just kidding! It's no secret! Just play a long time and work really hard. I've spent hundreds of hours on 40L (sprint) and i'm at 28 seconds :O.

Okay - ready to display my ignorance...but if you played one handed...does that mean you used a stick?

:-)

virulent

welcome!
we are just that addicted :s
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

Arias

Quote from: StevieSmiley
Just saying hi. Not a great player though. Cant seem to get past 2.34 in sprint D=
To make it worse, I had to relearn the controls with 2 hands instead of one. How the heck do some people do it in 30 odd seconds??
We 40-year-olds just can't sprint.  I have tried and tried, 56s is the best I could do on nullpo.  On TF, 1:06 is the best I could do.

Enjoy the ride!

Barneey

Welcome to Harddrop, enjoy your stay!

ohitsstef

practice practice practice ~

and hello

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

DarthDuck

Hey Stevie sorry I missed your intro. Welcome XD
Pyrrhonian disclaimer: If I use assertive language, then I only do so as a manner of speaking. I might say "the sun will rise tomorrow", but deep down, like anything else, I can never really know that. So if I