Hard Drop Open V Tournament!

Started by Blink, February 21, 2011, 12:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pusher

Quote from: Jtadore
dont worry about that, im pretty sure, u can run it

Sorry JT, the game looks awesome, and single player practice mode runs fast and smooth. But multi-player just gives me lots of lag, I can't type properly (characters get repeated), and generally the control is jerky. My internet connection is fast, but as I feared, my old gear (10 years old) is definately not up to the job.

So in short, I really like the new game, but it lags on my old box. So no tourney for me this time. But thanks for the invites and good luck.
:)

ShadowJetX

I'm in bro. I'll have to DL this and practice.

Simon

We issued a bugfix release (Version 1.0b) and recommend to install it. Previously it wasn't possible to get Swiss Cheese achievements.

Get it from GEWALTIG.net

mippo

Sisu

Sisu in.  

LTPA

There is no ' hold' in cultris ?? >.>
"A champion needs a motivation above and beyond winning."

~Pat Riley

Blink

Quote from: LTPA
There is no ' hold' in cultris ?? >.>

Nope, no hold.

XaeL

Anyway to get more previews, I really cannot downstack with only 1 preview!

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

LTPA

Quote from: Blink
Nope, no hold.

oooo, I will probably die on first match, time to get used to no hold.   and what do you mean by 15 achievement?

~Pat Riley

Blink

Quote from: XaeL
Anyway to get more previews, I really cannot downstack with only 1 preview!

Nope, and that's what makes the gameplay/downstacking a bit more challenging lol.

Quote from: LTPA
oooo, I will probably die on first match, time to get used to no hold.   and what do you mean by 15 achievement?

You earn achievement points by playing online, 15 is very easy to get.  I'm dropping players who don't have atleast 15 achievement points to reduce any players who may have signed up and aren't going to bother playing.

LTPA

Quote from: Blink
Nope, and that's what makes the gameplay/downstacking a bit more challenging lol.
You earn achievement points by playing online, 15 is very easy to get.  I'm dropping players who don't have atleast 15 achievement points to reduce any players who may have signed up and aren't going to bother playing.

Do it require to be register or just play by name?

~Pat Riley

LTPA

ohh 15 achievement points, >.> not the full 15 achievements. My bad, btw, my user ID on cultris is Krome II .

~Pat Riley

Rosti_LFC

Can I not have an exemption from the 15 point rule for good behaviour and good track record? Pweeeese?  

Don't have a huge amount of time to play this week (plus, having tried it out a bit, I'm not a massive fan of the game) but I'll try and get them if I really need to.

coolmaninsano

After trying out Cultris II I realized it was not the game for me, combined with the seeding system and all, I resign from this tournament.

mippo

I don't know if this is known by everybody, but it's worth mentioning that some achievement points (for swiss cheese mode) won't be rewarded with the first version, you need to download version 1.0b
which came out a few days after the first version...