:Gasp: The Eurofighters

Started by Paul676, January 02, 2011, 05:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeroKai

Fair enough. You can consider me a regular then. (Unless something comes up during the weekend that I'm playing on)

Rosti_LFC

As an aside, I might be able to catch the end of the team league match today. Most likely won't be back until 6:30pm GMT though, so I doubt it.

Paul676

ah - I probably won't be back til like 7:45 GMT, table tennis inter-college tournament :S

Please check and fill out this doodle poll of when you are usually available each week:

http://www.doodle.com/wggpzxpiw2ff2tvs
               Tetris Belts!

bluesphere

I entered my times assuming it's GMT.
Of course it might vary slightly, but most likely I'm available.

Ravendarksky

I'm back from holiday now team! Sorry about my lack of attendance to team stuff :> Been on safari in Tanzania!

Paul676

nice one - did you enjoy it?
               Tetris Belts!

Ravendarksky

Yeah, saw lots of cool animals, Lions, Giraffes, Elephants, Eagles, Monkies, Jackals, loads of grazers and whatnot... hippos, crocodiles, warthogs...many more! I've got some photos, maybe I'll put them up here sometime . Got to do some scuba diving too, which I love!

I filled out that team time thing, but here is my approx weekly times:

Monday: 6am-8am, 11:30am - 1:30pm (TF ONLY), 6:00pm -> 2:00am (I need a day or two notice though)
Tuesday: 6am-8am, 11:30am - 1:30pm (TF ONLY)
Wednesday: 6am-8am, 11:30am - 1:30pm (TF ONLY), 6:00pm -> 2:00am (I need a day or two notice though)
Thursday: 6am-8am, 11:30am - 1:30pm (TF ONLY), 6:00pm -> 2:00am (I need a day or two notice though)
Friday: 6am-8am, 11:30am - 1:30pm (TF ONLY)
Saturday/Sunday: I can be free most times, but I need advance notice and real life always has priority I'm afraid....

Ravendarksky

Yeah, saw lots of cool animals, Lions, Giraffes, Elephants, Eagles, Monkies, Jackals, loads of grazers and whatnot... hippos, crocodiles, warthogs...many more! I've got some photos, maybe I'll put them up here sometime . Got to do some scuba diving too, which I love!

I filled out that team time thing, but here is my approx weekly times:

Monday: 6am-8am, 11:30am - 1:30pm (TF ONLY), 6:00pm -> 2:00am (I need a day or two notice though)
Tuesday: 6am-8am, 11:30am - 1:30pm (TF ONLY)
Wednesday: 6am-8am, 11:30am - 1:30pm (TF ONLY), 6:00pm -> 2:00am (I need a day or two notice though)
Thursday: 6am-8am, 11:30am - 1:30pm (TF ONLY), 6:00pm -> 2:00am (I need a day or two notice though)
Friday: 6am-8am, 11:30am - 1:30pm (TF ONLY)
Saturday/Sunday: I can be free most times, but I need advance notice and real life always has priority I'm afraid....

Paul676

Effective as of immediately, Rosti_LFC is team owner. I shall still be a player. Long live Eurofighters!
               Tetris Belts!

Rosti_LFC

Will send out a reminder PM to everyone in a couple of days, but our HD Team League match for this week is scheduled for 11pm GMT (midnight CET) on Sunday.

Paul676

Sorry Rosti, it happens that I've got the Jewish Society Ball to go to on Sunday - but I'm sure that you'll find someone! I'm usually free on that day tho
               Tetris Belts!

XaeL

Quote from: Paul676
Sorry Rosti, it happens that I've got the Jewish Society Ball to go to on Sunday - but I'm sure that you'll find someone! I'm usually free on that day tho
lol pauls a jew

User was warned for this post

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Paul676

yes? and it matters because?
               Tetris Belts!

Spirale

Quote from: Paul676
yes? and it matters because?

cause ure supposed to be asian.

coolmaninsano

Quote from: Spiralecause ure supposed to be asian.
Israel is in Asia.