:Gasp: The Eurofighters

Started by Paul676, January 02, 2011, 05:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosti_LFC

As long as we don't let Corrosive in, I don't really care.

Paul676

yeah I may add more people in at certain points, I'll have to see how it goes, but another call is possible (though I wouldn't hold out for it, since I'm quite forgetful when at uni)
               Tetris Belts!

mippo

a,b, don't really care about the rest but i'll play
i like 20g style but don't know if i'm that good at it.

Paul676

ergh this is tough, if I'm to make 2 teams I need to rank you guys into top 5 and bottom 5 - and in the middle, it's tough to choose! What you can do to help your cause is go onto nullpo a lot when myndzi's rulesets come out and play me on them, and I can see your skills compared to each other.
               Tetris Belts!

Ravendarksky

Paul676

in addition, I'm getting people who I consider to be kinda close between 1 team and the other to play a quick 1st to 10 on toj style nullpo 7.5.
               Tetris Belts!

Ravendarksky

Of course we will all have to play Paul and decide where he fits into everything

Paul676

Tetris Belts!

Agamemnon

He came back and beat me 10-8, the limey bastard!

Paul676

@ravendarksky I meant each other lol
               Tetris Belts!

myndzi

Well it looks like you are the only team even considering entering two, but I already have 6 entrants so don't feel too pressured to do it. I'm a little worried for the teams with few players, but hopefully everything works out and there aren't a bunch of forfeits. Having a bunch of players does help with showing to matches, and in practice it'll be hard to show three "starters" to every match, so you may just be fine as you are. Up to you, though!

Paul676

yeah I think I'll keep it as one team actually, since no-one else is making 2 teams
               Tetris Belts!

Ravendarksky

Paul I think, as team leader, you should get an e-mail/pm list going and keep us up to date on whats happening.

I can't keep track of all these threads and want to make sure I'm around when you want me to play!

Rosti_LFC

A facebook group would probably be the most useful if everyone has facebook.

Also I definitely won't make the first match - I'll be flying back from Spain.

Spirale

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
A facebook group would probably be the most useful if everyone has facebook.

Also I definitely won't make the first match - I'll be flying back from Spain.

I dont have facebook.