Blockbox Player-run Open 4

Started by Paul676, December 29, 2010, 07:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Profane

wow i absolutely need to break 3:35 in Survivor lol.  is there some losers bracket for this.  Man the top of the bracket is brutal.

Paul676

Actually, it seems a shame to make it single elim, makes it less fun for the players knocked out in round 1. Games on bb are short anyway. Double elim it is.
               Tetris Belts!

Profane

Nice.  Then i don't want to improve my time.  I want Shizi then i want BLINK!!!!!!!

SF in the house baby.

ohitsstef

Quote from: Profane
Nice.  Then i don't want to improve my time.  I want Shizi then i want BLINK!!!!!!!

SF in the house baby.

lol SF in da house
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://images.nexopia.com/galleryfull/1/1196257/1133418.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://images.nexopia.com/galleryfull/1/1196257/1133418.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Maii04

Anonymous

so, am i already in it? if not, sign me up!

edit: oh wait, nvm you have to play in bbo4 to get into bb invitational, but i'm alreayd in the invitational. i'm so nub :c
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

Paul676

I think I know what you mean - basically you can't play in BBPRO 4 because you're in the invitational, and I don't want someone who might have progressed further to be knocked out unduly by a pro who is already in the invitational
               Tetris Belts!

Rosti_LFC

Boingloing

g u r l g a m e r

freakwithfire55

since this will put me on top of 6 players, i got a new survival time of 3:33.9. if you want proof, i can send you a screenshot of it.

cubixcreature

I have to withdraw from this competition, for i will be out of town and an unreliable player. Best of luck to everyone else!

Paul676

Tetris Belts!

larrytetris

Hahaha blazen and stef first game. xD

I kinda want to seed 5th now and play Rosti on a different client
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

SecretSalamander

Can you please remove me? Thank you

Paul676

Is it because bb lags like tf???
               Tetris Belts!