Sadistic Sixteen

Started by Ukrainian4Life, November 21, 2010, 08:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tt_edward

Neve knew Adam had a HD
ello, wasup?:D

Beastin_Shen

<div style="overflow: hidden; background-image: url(http://harddrop.com/design/pic/badges/bg_black.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 285px; height: 80px;position:relative;"><span style="width:60px;height:80px;float:left;overflow: hidden;margin-top:10px;margin-left:10px;"><a href="http://hard

coolmaninsano

Sheena has suggest we play Epilogue at 5 PM PST, however she did not choose which day. Which day is the most convenient for our members?

On the sadder side, TetrisProdigy has been dropped for constant inactivity.

Tt_edward

Tetris prodigy was good:/
ello, wasup?:D

Ukrainian4Life

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Now welcoming the 16th member of S16!!!
dannie_marie15[/div]
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

danni_marie15

Quote from: Ukrainian4Life
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Now welcoming the 16th member of S16!!!
dannie_marie15[/div]

WOOHOOOO:D

baseballboy4296

Quote from: danni_marie15
WOOHOOOO:D
welcome to S16 *confetti* woo hoo  

danni_marie15

Quote from: baseballboy4296
welcome to S16 *confetti* woo hoo  
Thanks! Hahah. GO TETRIS

coolmaninsano

coolmaninsano

Team disbanding.

Ukrainian4Life

ManofMiracles has now quit the team and quickly following the trend was Aaron, who is now going to a team that had extended an invitation to him, good luck to them both.

In regards to the team, S16 will be disbanded at the end of HDTL Season 1. It was attempt to form a team from different members, absolute strangers, but as it can be seen team chemistry is a pivotal part of the team idea in any game, and S16 was certainly lacking in that respect. There are 2 more matches left, but after that everyone is free to join new teams and so on.

It was fun. Best of luck to everyone in the future.
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

coolmaninsano

I resign from S16 and give my captaincy to Danielle, I wish you guys the best of luck.

Alexsweden

Stuff happens way too fast here, one day we get like 5 new members next day team is disbanding. :/
Anyways, ty for a good time and hopefully I will have time to play in the last HDTL matches this season.

Ukrainian4Life

Quote from: coolmaninsano
I resign from S16 and give my captaincy to Danielle, I wish you guys the best of luck.

Who the hell said you decide who gets your responsibilities? I MADE you co-captain. I take on all responsibilities until the end of the season. NOT Danielle.

And Alex, I would have to agree, but I need to take a long break from tetris and focus on finishing my senior year of high school on a strong note. I will be coming back to the tetris scene during the summer, and might make a DEDICATED team.  

Pikiwedia

Quote from: Ukrainian4Life
Who the hell said you decide who gets your responsibilities? I MADE you co-captain. I take on all responsibilities until the end of the season. NOT Danielle.

Whoa, the rage..
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]