Sadistic Sixteen

Started by Ukrainian4Life, November 21, 2010, 08:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolmaninsano

RyanJCarlson has left Sadistic Sixteen, we wish him luck in future team endeavors.

danni_marie15

So, since you sent me this link that means I get to join, RIGHHHHHHT?

coolmaninsano

Quote from: danni_marie15

Who sent you the link, and do you go by any other names?

Tt_edward

Quote from: coolmaninsano
Who sent you the link, and do you go by any other names?
i think it was ukranian:x
ello, wasup?:D

Ukrainian4Life

Quote from: danni_marie15

I sent you the link so you can see what the requirements for joining are.  
Try out some of the other games: Nullpo, TOJ, and BB and tell me what you think.

And for the rest of the team, it was I who sent Danielle the team forum link. Since she wanted to know more about the team.
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

Alexsweden

There is a chance I will make it this time

Hope to see ya all on saturday if not earlier then!

Ukrainian4Life

Quote from: Alexsweden
There is a chance I will make it this time

Hope to see ya all on saturday if not earlier then!

WOOOOOT, I look forward to seeing you there, Alex.  
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

billtsar

So, which games and platforms does the competition include?
I'll probably be present on Saturday.  
ps. btw the roster of S16 seems very strong!

Tt_edward

Quote from: billtsar
But which player is strogest;).  *achoo*me*achoo*

Ukrainian4Life

Quote from: billtsar

The Competition will take place on Nullpomino 7.5 Netplay, nullpo.it.cx server, and it's good that we will have a wider pool of players to pick from!  
As for the team roster, I am looking to get stronger players, and I have noticed improvement in the current roster, which is fantastic. In addition to this, it is imperative for us as a team to practice all the different modes. I propose a training session  either tomorrow or friday (friday works best for me). During the practice session we will play every type A-E and perhaps decide on what player is best suited for a particular type.

Hope to see everyone at training!  

Tt_edward

Quote from: Ukrainian4Life
The Competition will take place on Nullpomino 7.5 Netplay, nullpo.it.cx server, and it's good that we will have a wider pool of players to pick from!  
As for the team roster, I am looking to get stronger players, and I have noticed improvement in the current roster, which is fantastic. In addition to this, it is imperative for us as a team to practice all the different modes. I propose a training session  either tomorrow or friday (friday works best for me). During the practice session we will play every type A-E and perhaps decide on what player is best suited for a particular type.

Hope to see everyone at training!  
I'd prefer Friday, at 4:30, I live in Cali btw^^

Ukrainian4Life

Whenever people can play would be fine with me too, as long as people practice with a teammate and play with the settings of the actual matches. Happy practicing.

Tt_edward

Quote from: Ukrainian4Life
Whenever people can play would be fine with me too, as long as people practice with a teammate and play with the settings of the actual matches. Happy practicing.
^^ okay, I call dibs on practicing with mom! Or Aaron, what types is it? I mean like what's the description for each type?

coolmaninsano

Quote from: Tt_edward
^^ okay, I call dibs on practicing with mom! Or Aaron, what types is it? I mean like what's the description for each type?
Do you ever pay attention to anything. It's the same types as the ones for the league matches. Go use the damn forum search and find it yourself. I'm fu**ing sick of you asking the simplest questions that you can find the answers to by yourself within thirty seconds. If you stay ignorant and can't help yourself, you're off the team.

Tt_edward

I took time on thinking about this *three minutes* and I have decided I will be quitting this wonderful team because of personal reasons [Aaron] I am tired of him thinking he's The sh*t at everything^^ I wish you guys luck on your future tournaments, and any challenges you guys will be facing. Once again, good luck^^