FinallY!

Started by NoManual, November 10, 2010, 08:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoManual

Yesterday I finally made my goal for subbing 60 on Tetris Party Deluxe. I didn't play TPD for about a month, only some blockbox. Managed to sub 60 there after about 10hrs of gameplay. But now im in New Zealand, and the computers arn't too good here, so I decided to try to break the 60 on TPD. Played for 20 mins, just warming up, and then suddenly I hit 58.36! Wohooo XD

I bought TPD the 20.08.2010 and subbed 60 the 10.11.2010  Just abit under 3 months (with 1 month break). The goal was to sub it be4 17 of January, so now I can start concentrating for highscores and endless marathon I guss (If I have the time/patience). Except that I will probs try to go closer to 55. and might even try closer to 50  (but will prolly take abit longer lol)  Cheers
40L = 28.71
My Blog

EnFuego

Good job. I am still at a minute and 2 seconds

Although, the extent of my practice for the game happens only during bowel movements, so I don't expect to improve super quick.

NoManual

hehe, yeah, I was struck at 61.40 for ages lol  Play some BB that sure helped me alot!
40L = 28.71
My Blog

dkorn725

im at 1:19? it will take me a long time before sub 1:00 on tpd
Drew- Sprint-45.11; 2.2616 PPS

jujube

i never was comfortable with the DAS in TPD. i think i could go better in TDS.

NoManual

yeah, the DAS was really slow on TPD, too bad TDS don't have a 40L
40L = 28.71
My Blog

jujube

to me it feels like a longer delay in TPD, but a faster auto-repeat. i just can't get used to that on a gamepad.

massi4h

Lol you're in NZ? Where abouts? And what you mean the computers suck here? I'm pretty sure you can play tetris on almost anything lol.
☠ massi4h