Previous topic - Next topic

coolmaninsano

Quote from: Blink
using bag randomizer

7-bag?

XaeL

Quote from: coolmaninsano
7-bag?
that means if theres > 7 people only the first 7 will get them. lol.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Maii04

Quote from: Blink
using bag randomizer

Can you take me out then
Idk more than half of the ppl ...

Blink

Quote from: Maii04
Can you take me out then
Idk more than half of the ppl ...

Removed.   I guess you wanted memoryless.

XaeL

you dont have to know them to give them a presetn. just get something generic.

well somethign generic that you put lots of thoguth into of course, coz its the thought that counts

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Blink

OK registration is closed.  Expect a PM and E-mail with your secret santa in a day or two.  Respond to it with something so I know you saw the message.

ohitsstef

You can't send packages without the return address - domestic and international.

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Maii04

Quote from: XaeL
you dont have to know them to give them a presetn. just get something generic.

well somethign generic that you put lots of thoguth into of course, coz its the thought that counts
I feel awkward giving ppl stuff who I don't even know
Also I wouldn't want them to have me and know my address

Ravendarksky

Quote from: Maii04
I feel awkward giving ppl stuff who I don't even know
Also I wouldn't want them to have me and know my address
Why did you sign up for it then

Also this is comedy gold:
Quote from: XaeL
nah man, sextris 2 the I Slot is suitable for all minors, they dont have to kneel to get tetris'ed in the FACE
+ The next post:
Quote from: ohitsstef
After thinking this through, I don't think it's actually safe for me to give out my address.. so I'd like to withdraw from the Secret Santa event.

xlro

sry, I'm out - can't get the present I thought of here in time, and don't want to buy just some random crap for this
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]NullpoMino[/div]

ohitsstef

Quote from: Ravendarksky
Why did you sign up for it then

nothing wrong with withdrawing from the event, it hadn't started yet.
don't be a douche.

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Blink

Hey in Secret Santa there's a big reveal at the end anyways right?  The return address requirement shouldn't be a problem since in the end we'll figure out who our secret santa was anyway I guess.

Or people could just order from an online store and ship it directly to the person.

Alright I had to drop Ando cause I never see him around on HD except maybe once every other month.

That brings the final list down to 15 people, expect an HD PM tonight.

Remember to ship your gifts out by Dec 1st, if you want you could just order online and have it ship directly to the person.

I know there's limitations since this is an online thing, but in the end it's for fun and it's the thought that counts.

When you receive a gift, please take a picture of it and post it in this thread.

virulent

i suggest we put blink's address as the return address
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

ItsWhatever

Ando

its understandable. i rarely talking on the chatbox and i dont really reply to most threads =p
Current Goal: GET KNOWN BY EVERYONE ON HERE

Tetris DS: 162047 665731