2 v 2 Tournament

Started by Sakura, September 27, 2010, 09:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAS44

I'd play with yeh Massi4h if you'reup for it :.

Mind you I'm not near as good as you are.

<shrug> You up for it?

massi4h

I have the english patch, just assumed the SP stuff didn't work cause I couldn't play it before. And yeah sure thing DAS I'll play with you. Although I do have exams til November the 9th if that's a problem for the tourney.
☠ massi4h

DAS44

Alright then
My toj 40L is 54 sec but I haven't played it in months so... If you want yo u could go by my bb (45.63)

The name, well I'm not so sure :.. I have some obscure blues references I'd use were it my choice alone but

xxsoboredxx

ohey i wanna play. need a partner though :/ 39 second TOJ 40L

crzy242

i don't think you should take any other 40 lines time than TOJ. its slower than bb, but faster than TF, so yeah...
☠  crzy242

blazen_azn

me and stef

39 seconds and 42 seconds on tf

ohitsstef

Quote from: massi4h
I'm pretty rusty lol. But played a bit on the weekend and boy now I remember why I love this game. I don't know how to play the SP modes so can I just give you my TF 40 line time?

Quote from: Maii04
sure

yo that isn't cool
i gave you my tf 40 lines time and you ask for toj 40 lines time?

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Noogy

isnt it easier to get a better 40L on toj?

Maii04

Quote from: ohitsstef
yo that isn't cool
i gave you my tf 40 lines time and you ask for toj 40 lines time?

theres the thing, he cant play single player modes
if you want to put yourself at a disadvantage be my guest

ohitsstef

Quote from: Maii04
theres the thing, he cant play single player modes
if you want to put yourself at a disadvantage be my guest

and what makes you think i can play single player modes?
i didn't dl the english patch, i unlocked my das and previews with my own tp

i don't see what difference it makes to give you a tf 40 lines time or a toj 40 lines time
they're both 40 lines time

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

lmartins

Well shouldn't we be using toj 40L time where possible since this tournament will be on toj.

TF is a slower game IMO so if someone doesn't have a toj 40L time then I don't see a problem with using a TF time instead

MzSlowmo

crzy242

this is a TOJ tournament, why should 40 lines time be taken from anywhere else? it's a whole different game, you can't just take up BB 40 lines or TF sprint, beacuse they will either be faster or slower. look at the seeding for TFO2, some people put TF times, some people put BB and it turned out to be a complete fail.
☠  crzy242

poopmo

Quote from: crzy242
this is a TOJ tournament, why should 40 lines time be taken from anywhere else? it's a whole different game, you can't just take up BB 40 lines or TF sprint, beacuse they will either be faster or slower. look at the seeding for TFO2, some people put TF times, some people put BB and it turned out to be a complete fail.

Well for non-hacking/non-paying players sprint isnt unlocked in toj.

crzy242

Quote from: poopmo
Well for non-hacking/non-paying players sprint isnt unlocked in toj.
if you guys had so much TP, why not go and unlock the modes for 1 day?
☠  crzy242