Previous topic - Next topic

ManOfMiracles

Me and lmartins are in
TOJ Names:MiracleMan  Lspintriple
40 lines time:unkown
Team name:none at the moment

MiracleMan

LTPA

I'm sorry I'm new to this and my question might be a bit dumb but what is TOJ mean?  
"A champion needs a motivation above and beyond winning."

~Pat Riley

coolmaninsano

Quote from: LTPA
I'm sorry I'm new to this and my question might be a bit dumb but what is TOJ mean?  

TOJ means Tetris Online Japan. However, this tournament is cancelled because the organizer is a fake member.

massi4h

I'll enter with whoever wants to but I'm pretty sure this is Maii's alt account?
☠ massi4h

XaeL

Quote from: coolmaninsano
TOJ means Tetris Online Japan. However, this tournament is cancelled because the organizer is a fake member.
fake member?

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

telesto

TOJ doesn't allow spectators, right?  I want to watch, but I don't want to have to do it at the expense of getting my face kicked off in tetris by Carolyn_ and Chopin  XD

lmartins

so is this still on or what?

Maii04

its still on.. i wish for more competitors

blazen_azn

Quote from: massi4h
I'll enter with whoever wants to but I'm pretty sure this is Maii's alt account?

massiah with an open invitation? and no one grabbed it?!?

ohitsstef

i want to be chris' partner !
aka blazen

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Maii04

REMINDER TO SIGN UP
I NEED YOUR TOJ TIME ATTACK SCORE & YOUR PARTNERS NAME!

lmartins

massi4h

I'm pretty rusty lol. But played a bit on the weekend and boy now I remember why I love this game. I don't know how to play the SP modes so can I just give you my TF 40 line time?
☠ massi4h

Maii04

I'm pretty rusty lol. But played a bit on the weekend and boy now I remember why I love this game. I don't know how to play the SP modes so can I just give you my TF 40 line time?
sure

crzy242

get the english patch! (if you havent already got it) . das patches work for it too . basically if you have the patch, the single player mode which is available to you alternates every day (time attack -> time attack -> challenge -> marathon, and then it starts over). Today is challenge day, so youll have the day after tmr and the next day after that to play 40 lines
☠  crzy242