Tetris Friends Arena Changes You Want

Started by Blink, April 07, 2010, 03:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul676

that's why I prefer tf to toj/hangame settings, because once you make a public room, you stick to those settings
               Tetris Belts!

chopin

There's a bug on TF that allows this hax every once in a while: I do a J-spin Triple and as the line is being cleared, I can spin it out and this is what I get. You can see all the blocks from Ryan's screen.

[fumen]105@9d1lnb1libkzkbss9emzaigbssIw9e1lYiRpgbssKw?1lRphbsspbAAA[/fumen]
[fumen]105@9d1lnb1libkzkbss9emzaigbssIw9e1lYiRpgbssKw?1lRphbsspb23c7eDW4c24ceDd24c9dNRsbcDjb0loUFYcDg?bcDoURpIw+bAgb7eAAgb[/fumen]
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4979/hax.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4979/hax.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

mippo

After playing Rally again for this week's mission, ugh,
how about a proper digging/downstack game ?

Also a TGM style mode, maybe after beating survival?

KeroKai

Anyone notice that Team/Non-ranked rooms are now free for all.

crzy242

really? it doesn't seem like it to me.
both are still under "extra options"
☠  crzy242

KeroKai

Yeah, but it no longer requires extra tokens to activate the options. Or, is it only on my account?

crzy242

are you sure you didnt just buy the options O_O
☠  crzy242

holdnext

I'm pretty sure the extra options are free when Tetris Arena Challenge is released.

crzy242

o-o i dont think so, my other account cant access them
☠  crzy242

Wojtek

it looks like some players got free unlimited extra options because of glitch.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

chopin

Fix the combo... please! How can someone win by just downstacking :/ It's annoying.

crzy242

Quote from: chopin
Fix the combo... please! How can someone win by just downstacking :/ It's annoying.
whats wrong with winning by ds combo :S
☠  crzy242

DAS44

First off, I don't think TF deserves as much criticism as it gets, it doesn't suck... well not exactly.

1. Fix the goddamned lag please.

2 Lower the power of combo's, I'm sick of getting my a** handed to me by some random person who... to be honest isnt as "skilled".

3. Perfect clears have become a joke too, seriously they should either lose power or just not be scored IMO. Generally they are either the result of luck or a planned setup.

4. Bring back levels like the ol' days of live! I miss people flipping out when they see s0nic's level. .

5. The adjustabiliy is, ok but I wish it played exactly like bb or nullpo really.

On the bright side, TF does have a large multiplayer community so you wont go in (at any time of the day) and find no one there <cough> nullpo. It's customizable (for a slight fee in some cases) and some people love that fact.

Quote from: Wojtek
it looks like some players got free unlimited extra options because of glitch.
Yeah that happened to me.

Hoorah glitches.

mippo

Quote from: DAS44
Yeah that happened to me.
Hoorah glitches.

It's not a glitch, it's an undocumented feature.  

Jupiter_Joe

Quote from: DAS44

4. Bring back levels like the ol' days of live! I miss people flipping out when they see s0nic's level. .

There are levels in the new Facebook "Tetris Battle Beta." So it may eventually come back.