Tetris Friends Arena Changes You Want

Started by Blink, April 07, 2010, 03:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holdnext

The Extra Settings, Combo Maps, T-Spin Maps, and Party Item on Tetris Arena Items are back to normal since the Tetris Arena Challenge is over (example: rule set to Party Item) if you haven't purchase with rubies.

Jupiter_Joe

Quote from: holdnext
The Extra Settings, Combo Maps, T-Spin Maps, and Party Item on Tetris Arena Items are back to normal since the Tetris Arena Challenge is over (example: rule set to Party Item) if you haven't purchase with rubies.

There was a glitch where you could buy them for free? Or they were on sale? I checked just a few hours ago and they were full price.

Spirale

i found a glitch to unlock everything all you have to do is to enter your credit card number.
Pm me if youre interested.

Wojtek

it's still impossible to sit out during break?
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

mippo

Quote from: Wojtek
it's still impossible to sit out during break?

yeah, you still only have the option to leave the room.
i think it's also impossible to queue up or join during the break (without leaving the room)

ManOfMiracles

I know TF wants to make this game as accessible as possible but they should really make this game a downloadable client like TOJ. I'm tired of the damn lag and disconnections. So what if people have to wait a few minutes to download, at least it'll be a much more reliable game.
MiracleMan

Magnanimous

On the other hand, they want it to be as accessible as possible and a lot of people don't want to download software... But it'd be cool if there were an optional client download that could play with the browser users.
Best 40 Lines: 37:74 (162.18 TPM) on NullpoMino

mippo

weren't they working on something called unity instead of flash at some point?
i remember wojtek found a sprint version of it on tf somewhere....

chopin

In Team rooms, ever since the first day it's been out, there's a bug that allows lines you send to go to your teammates!!!! wtf dude. Today I killed Arias... yet once again this has happened.

Also, earlier in a game I KO'ed Shadow ending the game and he got first as well o.O

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/262/shadowb.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/262/shadowb.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

Shad0w

There is no 'I' in 'TEAM' but there is a 'ME'

chopin

Fix the lag

KeroKai

The sort of implanted parts of E+ HD didn't they?

Change on Attack
Combo Table

Those were two fundamental aspects. Wasn't it?

Spirale

development of Tetris Friends seems to be discontinued.

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: Spirale
development of Tetris Friends seems to be discontinued.
What's your source for this? They released an update only a little over a month ago.

gif

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
What's your source for this? They released an update only a little over a month ago.

If you call a modification of numbers in a vector/matrix an update then yes.

Sure they add, wallpapers, missions and stuff... But they are not improving or modifying the engine itself. And the whole das/ar link hack... this thing was there one year ago...