Reaching sub 45

Started by bowcy, March 12, 2010, 05:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowcy

Hey guys. Whew... I've been hitting 46's and 47's all day long today; suddenly getting sub-50 isn't much of a strain on me anymore. That's a good thing!

Anyhow, if you look at my sprint record on Tetris Friends right now (ranked somewhere in the 30s... or you can just look at today's best games), and watch the video, you'll see that at the very last second I mess up and throw away a 44 for a 46.   Blah. But I hit 46 twice in a row in the last hour, and three times in all.

So anyway, I'm going to keep going for that sub-45! Maybe soon I'll be in the top ten TF sprint times. Cheer me on, friends!  

caffeine

Gooooo bowcy! But remember: when it comes to 40 lines, safety comes first. Save your hands with good posture and typing form. Google RSI prevention

Fraaankie

damn, you're pro!
I can't get sub 49 haha.
good luck anyway  

bowcy

lol Frankie, i only wish i could get sub 30 on bb like you have there in your sig! i can't handle that kinda speed. have to play slower tetris games.

solo2001

bowcy, i'm pretty much in the same boat as you! except i havent beat my record in almost 2 months!!!

i'm rooting for ya, but this aint gonna get any easier
[15:40] DAS44: trolliest thread ever was solo's

Fraaankie

Quote from: bowcy
lol Frankie, i only wish i could get sub 30 on bb like you have there in your sig! i can't handle that kinda speed. have to play slower tetris games.

i want sub 49 =(
i hope you get sub 45! gooooood luck =]

Paul676

to spur you on maybe you could do a sub-45 list like they did for sub-35- and put me in that list for tf! my best is 45.91 (from sprint 5p)
               Tetris Belts!

themysticalninja

Good luck
im just trying to get into the top 100 sprints on TF.  I got 56 seconds with not a ton of actual sprint practice, maybe soon ill get their.
Morpheus: What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on!

tempfelix

I really need to break 40.  Ive had the same record for over two months now; it needs to go down.