Synchro-Challenge (TF)

Started by tempfelix, March 08, 2010, 09:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tempfelix

Missions too easy for you? Do you want all the badges, but don't feel like spending the time to get them?  You can get some of those badges a little bit faster with this little challenge.  This week's mission, Brain Counter, has you complete five games of ultra, clearing exactly 30 lines in each.  I started it up, cleared 30 lines, and had over a minute left to move blocks around, not allowed to clear any more.  I began to think, couldn't I be doing something more productive?  (Apologies if this idea is already on the website).

Synchro-Challenge:  Complete three games of Ultra simultaneously, clearing exactly 30 lines in each; 90 total.

To do this, I opened up three tabs of ultra, started all three games, and began clearing lines with the first one.  It gets rather difficult towards the end; the last board will start with 4-5 pieces stacked up in the center of the matrix.  Have fun clearing 30 lines around those, with time running out...  If you can complete this, you already have 3 of the 5 games you need for the new badge.  Yay multitasking!

Magnanimous

This is hard.  At first I tried playing all three at the same time, and ended up with 18, 20, and 23 lines... Then I tried doing one at a time, and got 30, 30, and 9 lines.
Best 40 Lines: 37:74 (162.18 TPM) on NullpoMino