Tetris Friends bans me

Started by Fujiyama, December 21, 2009, 05:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fujiyama

I can't access Tetris Friends these days.
All accesses from Japan redirect to Tetris Online Japan.  

It is a relief that I didn't purchase Rubies.  

Anyone else here banned, too?

XaeL

nope. LOL @ ur ip address pwning u

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

iphys

So much for making Tetris global if they're going to regionalize by force.

MzSlowmo

Jtadore

Quote from: MzSlowmo
go play blockbox

tss.. play cultris

solo2001

download "hotspot shield" it masks your IP address in most cases.
[15:40] DAS44: trolliest thread ever was solo's

holdnext

The Japan on the Location selection is still there on creating an account to Tetris Friends.

ohitsstef

ping it  

or play bb
bb > tf

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

GoldPlatedDish

Apparently, TTC asked the guys at Tetris Online to redirect all visitors from Japan to TOJ's website

holdnext

From Japan = use TOJ
From Korea = use Hangame

Tetris Online may need a European version, and in-game languages will be used in English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.

meow

Quote from: GoldPlatedDish
Apparently, TTC asked the guys at Tetris Online to redirect all visitors from Japan to TOJ's website

u mean TOJ asked the guys at TTC to redirect visitors from Japan to TOJ?

i wouldn't mind that tbh

GoldPlatedDish

I meant Tetris Online (Tetris Friends) have to redirect Japanese people to TOJ, by request from TTC

Prochnow

Quote from: GoldPlatedDish
I meant Tetris Online (Tetris Friends) have to redirect Japanese people to TOJ, by request from TTC

As far as I remember, TTC & Tetris Online share the same burreau of Blue Blanet Software.

To bad we can't get into the building with Google Street View!  
[div align=\\\"center\\\"] - TPD 5199-5881-0572 - Tetris Friends Online Games - TDS 9868-5998-6120 - [/div]

Wojtek

Another option to avoid blocking is TOR. I don't think it's not fast enough for Live, but should be OK for another modes.

Tetris Online (Tetris Friends) always talks about TTC as another company. TTC says Tetris Online is its daughter company.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

tepples

TOR? Tetris Online Russia?

Tetris Holding, The Tetris Company, Bullet-Proof Software, Blue Planet Software, Tetris Online, it's all a big shell game. Everyone knows Mozilla Corporation and Mozilla Foundation are the same people, but it appears the two companies simplify the accounting and tax situation. Likewise, Konami is actually several companies as an attempt to squeeze itself into a loophole in 17 USC 109(e) that arises when "the copyright owner of the electronic audiovisual game is not also the copyright owner of the work of authorship"; why else would arcade games have wording such that "the copyrighted works shown in this game are separately owned by their owners"?