[TOJ]Only premium users of some services of Tetris Online Japan

Started by suitougreentea, October 19, 2009, 11:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suitougreentea

TOJ in November 2, Single Play, Traning, Room Lock features several, Flash games, now only premium.

http://www.tetrisonline.jp/toj/board/tnews_list.aspx?iid=246 (Machine Translation)
[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]I will assume the following Tetris contents to be service only for the premium member to provide good service in the Tetris online in the future on November 2.

* Tetris Online Client(みんなでテトリス)
** Single Play
*** Time Attack
*** Challange
*** Matathon
*** Hori-Tetris(ほりテト)
** Multi Play
*** 1v1 Room(ワンオンワン)
** Traning

* Flash Tetris
** Tetris 2008
** Tetris DASH
** Tetris 1989
** BE@RBRICK Tetris

Please give my best regards to members the degree that is understood and supported.

A free member can also play up to now for the following Tetris contents.

* Multi Play
** Item(Specials) Room
** Begginer Room
** Intermediate Room
** Expert Room
It plays all and I will assume the room lock function to be service only for the premium member on November 2.

* Flash Tetris
** Tetris Sprint
** Tetris Puzzle

It is possible to enjoy it free of charge up to now for free FLASH games other than Tetris.

It starts the production of Tetris to which a quite new element is taken in the Tetris online now.
Please expect it while zealously producing aiming at the service beginning of the beginning of 2010. [/quote]
I use google translation.

Blink

OMG NO!!!!!!!!! 1v1 room for Premium members only???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jujube

wow, that's really sad  i wonder why only premium members will be able to use the client. does that mean it'll be browser-based for everyone else?

thanks for the information greentea.

this is all that BE@R's fault, i know it   the BE@R is plotting against us.

this bear has no soul.

xlro

I didnt know there was even a flash version of TOJ?
if the nice client & everything won't be accesible anymore for free (only a few modes in flash?) that would be really bad... TOJ is my fav online tetris version, but paying to use it properly, honestly I don't see it - with TF improving atm and blockbox, etc.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]NullpoMino[/div]

meow

i think the flash version might be some other tetris.

as for the client, i believe we still use the same one. the list shows the modes belonging to the TOJ client that will be premium only.

if you click on the link suitougreentea posted, the TOJ client words are in red similar to the Flash Tetris.

anyway, i don't mind too much... i mostly play in the ffa rooms. there's always iiblocks!

Someone2knoe

Uh oh, if this is what is in store for TTC games, i'm out. Eff subscriptions.

I already had a disadvantage since i can hardly unlock anything.

cant even break a minute with that DAS with a 36 second blockbox record?

iiBlocks for me !

caffeine

If the DAS wasn't so slippery, I'd consider purchasing. Otherwise it's not quite worth it.

hebo-MAI

i think tetris-premium (1000TP per day) can play 1v1 room.
you can quickly earn 1000TP in intermediate room, which takes about 1 hour.
or, old users will have a lot of TP.
if they used 1000TP every day, they would keep tetris-premium for a long time.

GoldPlatedDish

Hebo has a point there, I've got 3000+ TP sitting there, all earned during a 24-hour-premium-for-1000-TP period.

Why does 1P TOJ have to be premium-only???

(Note: Puzzles on TOJ's site are the same as TDS' Standard Puzzles, but with a different interface.)

BigAl95

Wow, such a major change. Sad to see it happen so quickly after I joined.

Don't want to give up on TOJ so easily, however. Anyone here have a premium account? I'm actually in the process of signing up for it now, just have a few questions before I confirm it.

GoldPlatedDish

1000 TP buys you premium, go see the TOJ guide for the how-to

solo2001

well, i'm on a mac, so i get completely shafted from TOJ anyways...
[15:40] DAS44: trolliest thread ever was solo's

BigAl95

Quote from: GoldPlatedDish
1000 TP buys you premium, go see the TOJ guide for the how-to

Yeah, I know that. I was talking about actually purchasing it with a credit card. I wont be able to keep using TP for premium forever, or that the option of doing so will be removed on the 2nd.

GoldPlatedDish

Huh, no more TP premium on Nov. 2nd??? Shame on them! They don't want to share their Tetris with the rest of the world!
Tetris is international, man!

BigAl95

Quote from: GoldPlatedDish
Huh, no more TP premium on Nov. 2nd??? Shame on them! They don't want to share their Tetris with the rest of the world!
Tetris is international, man!

No, I'm saying that if they DO remove it, I'd still like to buy it. lol