Started by GOOBZILLA, September 28, 2009, 07:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOOBZILLA

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]

Goob's Money Crew[/div][div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

meow

hey that's Jono / M.Bison

you can see a very old 40 lines replay of his on blockbox (28:60) under the name M.Bison. on Lockjaw, his time is 26:10 (might be old). he's got tough competition for the world record nowadays with Maserati and Korean players!

Blink

Nice find Goobzilla.  Hey, I always thought Jono was Asian for some reason, I think I've told people he was Asian before - my mistake.  Sort of funny that when he's talking about his sprint records on Tetris Splash and Tetris Zone, they show a video of some guy soft dropping pieces.

heretic

So Corrosive isn't the fastest white tetris player!

Someone2knoe

I think im the fastest Half white/ Half Filipino player? Lol.

Corrosive

f*** him ill beat his 26:10

lockjaw is really the worlds fastest tetris clone? get outta here
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

clincher

I think meow is the best player there because speed isn't everything
BTW
[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]f*** him ill beat his 26:10[/quote]
I love how you are so mature
It's all about the love

SuperMeowMix

Quote from: Blink
Nice find Goobzilla.  Hey, I always thought Jono was Asian for some reason, I think I've told people he was Asian before - my mistake.  Sort of funny that when he's talking about his sprint records on Tetris Splash and Tetris Zone, they show a video of some guy soft dropping pieces.

there was an asian jono on tnet2, i got confused all this time thinking they were the same person
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/kotetsu213/cat_slaps_amphibian.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/kotetsu213/cat_slaps_amphibian.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' al

Corrosive

f*** him ill beat his 26:10 but in the vid he says his record is 25

thats ALL he plays is 40 lines, he plays no multiplayer at all. if i only focused on 40 lines id beat his sh** easy
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

iphys

Pretty cool.  I love how he goes around calling himself the world champion, like there was some actual championship held that he won or something.  

Why isn't LJ the fastest?  Some people complain about freezes happening on BB, and yet Maserati uses it to get the fastest times.  Does BB have all the customization options that LJ has, and what makes it any faster than LJ?

Blink

Quote from: Corrosive
f*** him ill beat his 26:10 but in the vid he says his record is 25

thats ALL he plays is 40 lines, he plays no multiplayer at all. if i only focused on 40 lines id beat his sh** easy

lol corr, you're just mad you didnt get an interview.

Red_Star

I am going to be the fastest Australian player soon enough. Also, to answer someone's question I would say Lockjaw is faster than BB, Maserati might just prefer to play on BB. One player's time isn't really true standing to which game can go faster, though both are close enough.
Play Cultris

Monte

what counts is the show highlighted a player that is actually good. lots of other shows/publications have had tetris "pros" that are garbage.
Monte: you scared of the rookie of the year
Digital: sigh, I'm soooo scared
Digital: *digital pees in his pants*

iphys

The funniest was that one article about the guy's wife being the world tetris champion just because she beat one high score on twin galaxies.  They confused Gameboy Tetris and Tetris DX and thought getting a bunch of lines on Tetris DX was an actual accomplishment.  They still have a link to that lame article on wikipedia, and I can't believe no one has removed it.

meow

anyone have a link to that youtube vid of the self proclaimed champion of tetris after clearing a tetris in 20G tetris ds?