hurtchow

I'm sure in time they'll get harder.
Tetris DS Friend Code: 485942 003301
My Music: http://www.myspace.com/bettergangway

zaphod77

Quote from: hurtchow
I'm sure in time they'll get harder.

I'm not.

Heck, i got 20 tetrises BACK TO BACK on my first try.

bigwig

If they just had secret grade with grades 1-GM that would keep me occupied for over a week straight.

Edit: oooooh. Their dev site has the beginnings of a friends/pm system, though Live isn't available so you can't see what they're doing with that.

DTM_Derrick

Hey i dont post much but this is the most recent post for this topic
Its about the missions i got 78 personal badges and 50 premium badges , so what if they are pointless i jus like
finishin stuff to the end and doing em but i came across one that is challenging me , its called Hotlines ,its a premium mission outside the grid 5th one up i believe ,if someone can look into it and maybe make a vid of tactics to do it well or easier ive got to the final tetris a few times and screw up .
12ESP3CT-toj
Derrick417- TF
<div style="overflow: hidden; background-image: url(http://harddrop.com/design/pic/badges/bg_black.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 285px; height: 85px;position:relative;"><span style="width:60px;height:85px;float:left;overflow: hidden;margin-top:10px;margin-left

EnFuego

Quote from: DTM_Derrick
Hey i dont post much but this is the most recent post for this topic
Its about the missions i got 78 personal badges and 50 premium badges , so what if they are pointless i jus like
finishin stuff to the end and doing em but i came across one that is challenging me , its called Hotlines ,its a premium mission outside the grid 5th one up i believe ,if someone can look into it and maybe make a vid of tactics to do it well or easier ive got to the final tetris a few times and screw up .

Yeah to each their own. Are they still making more badges?
About hotlines, is that one you need to clear the whole line to unlock? Could you describe it a little better?

DTM_Derrick

Quote from: EnFuego
Yeah to each their own. Are they still making more badges?
About hotlines, is that one you need to clear the whole line to unlock? Could you describe it a little better?
Yes They make missions every week i believe also , and hotlines starts get a single double triple and tetris on the bottom 4 lines , thats 10 lines the 2nd part is the same jus starting at the 5th line , and it continues every 10 lines raising . my technique so far is to do the first 10 lines its really easy but when it raises i make sure each of the bottom four lines has a hole and i try and keep em off each other
12ESP3CT-toj
Derrick417- TF
<div style="overflow: hidden; background-image: url(http://harddrop.com/design/pic/badges/bg_black.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 285px; height: 85px;position:relative;"><span style="width:60px;height:85px;float:left;overflow: hidden;margin-top:10px;margin-left

Ravendarksky

I think you might be overthinking it.

Tips:
Leave two holes in the line below where you are clearing so you can drop a piece into one of them if necessary.

I try and make set shapes. O for 2 L or J for 3 and I for four

Its easier if you stack in the middle I find.

Make sure on the 4 you commit to a sensible hole for your I piece. No gap underneath and with sides you can build with your next few pieces.
If you screw up a 3, make sure you don't fill in the fourth line entirely so you can clear with an I piece.

Hope this helps. I can make a video of me clearing it if you REALLY need it, but I don't have time tonight.

DTM_Derrick

Quote from: Ravendarksky
I think you might be overthinking it.

Tips:
Leave two holes in the line below where you are clearing so you can drop a piece into one of them if necessary.

I try and make set shapes. O for 2 L or J for 3 and I for four

Its easier if you stack in the middle I find.

Make sure on the 4 you commit to a sensible hole for your I piece. No gap underneath and with sides you can build with your next few pieces.
If you screw up a 3, make sure you don't fill in the fourth line entirely so you can clear with an I piece.

Hope this helps. I can make a video of me clearing it if you REALLY need it, but I don't have time tonight.
I got it xD now im at 86 personal missions complete all of them for now and 51 personal missions 5 left
12ESP3CT-toj
Derrick417- TF

Ravendarksky

Have you thought about trying for the fast times? If you're that keen on the missions. ?

I think i hold one or two of them, but not deliberately :>

ryan

What the hell happen to the missions.  I was only 4 badges away from 150.