fashion thread, what are you wearing right now?

Started by DraKKiE, September 21, 2009, 11:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DraKKiE

currently wearing: plaid boxers, dark red shorts, black tanktop, and a gray hoody     damn it's cold!!

wearing tomorrow: solid black dress shirt with a multicolored sweater layed over it (3 inch thick gray, black, and white vertical stripes) with dark blue jeans and black converse allstar shoes - highs, stainless steel watch, along with a stainless steel necklace

edit - oh! and stunna shades in my car!!

please feel free to post pics of outfits!  nothing inappropriate please.
Xbox Live: dj stanz
AOL Instant Messenger: djstanny

Corrosive

"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

GoldPlatedDish

Browns pants, black T-shirt (no pun with T-spins intended) with TINY wihite horizontal stripes, white socks, black watch, orange/black glasses, brown/black shoes.
The least you could say is that I am accurate on this description

Corrosive

Quote from: GoldPlatedDish
Browns pants, black T-shirt (no pun with T-spins intended) with TINY wihite horizontal stripes, white socks, black watch, orange/black glasses, brown/black shoes.
The least you could say is that I am accurate on this description

very classy, GPD.
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

Ando

in a library, because my internet got shut off, wearing black and gray shorts, medium navy blue shirt, black boxers with wiskey bottles on them, and socks and light + navy blue shoes, haha was too lazy to put on jeans
Current Goal: GET KNOWN BY EVERYONE ON HERE

Tetris DS: 162047 665731

Ghett0

Ando

Quote from: Ghett0
Still wearing my Pajamas

haha do you plan on getting out? xD
Current Goal: GET KNOWN BY EVERYONE ON HERE

Tetris DS: 162047 665731

t3tral1nk1

khakis, a collared long sleeved shirt, a white sweater and my light brown Ralph Lauren wool coat

Ghett0

Quote from: Ando
haha do you plan on getting out? xD

I sleep nude so yes

Red_Star

Clean shirt, new shoes,Silk suit, black tie, and I don't even need a reason why.
Play Cultris

jujube

SecretSalamander

Um... a pair of shoes, a pair of socks, briefs, and a pair of pants that are down to my ankles...

DraKKiE

charcoal suit with a light gray dress shirt, black shoes, and a gray/dark gray/black plaid tie (3" wideness)
Xbox Live: dj stanz
AOL Instant Messenger: djstanny