Foreign Languages

Started by BigAl95, September 13, 2009, 06:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigAl95

What do you speak?

I'm still working on Spanish. Hope to learn Japanese some day.

Stan

Ohayo!

I'm learning Japanese too; Though I currently speak English and Mandarin.
TetrisFriends Profile // Facebook
AIM: qgstkpnjtp // OS: Mac OS X 10.5.6

Red_Star

I speak English. I know some Spanish given my location. I study Srpski for fun and have taken courses in German in college. Honestly, the only languages important around here are English and Spanish. I should really try to improve my Spanish  before working on other languages.
Play Cultris

GOOBZILLA

im terribad at languages other then english. Dropped all of them at school. However i would like learn Jap or Korena later in life
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]

Goob's Money Crew[/div][div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

clincher

I know Spanish and English
Trying to learn Japanese like some of you
It's all about the love

mzhang

french and mandarin
want to learn danish lol

kitty

kitty

Poochy

I'm fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese (but I suck at reading and writing in Chinese), and I can speak a decent amount of Japanese and Spanish.

GoldPlatedDish

My first language is French
And English is like a second nature to me
I'm currently learning Spanish and German

Algrokos

I speak english and spanish fluently.  i know enough spanish that i can get by with portuguese speakers but its def. not my favorite thing to do.  i want to learn japanese someday, live in the mountains of japan, marry sakura sena, and just bang her all day long.
I eat babies.  Yum.

Someone2knoe

I speak English, 2 years of spanish, basic Japanese(from rosetta stone), and basic tagalog (filipino)

Feynman

My native language is dutch. Also speak english, french and can make myself clear in german.
I've been looking to learn spanish, just some basic stuff. I was hoping to learn from some audio book or something else I could download, but can't find anything like that.

SpawN

I know Bulgarian and English. I also studied German for 4 years, but I just don't like the language so all i`m left is a dictionary of about 100 german words.
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

Albert Einstein

sandibaby

My primary language is Chinese-Cantonese. Aside from that, I can speak English, Vietnamese, Mandarin, another old Chinese dialect-cheu chao (sp?), Spanish and bits of Korean.  

I, too plan on learning Japanese one day!

Shizi