Summer Tetris Goals

Started by Blink, July 11, 2009, 12:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

so what's everyones goals in Tetris that you hope to accomplish before Summer?  I'm interested to know what sort of accomplishments people are aiming for with their free time.  Personally I'm going to be focusing on improving my invisible tetris game, since it sucks pretty bad.  I hope to reach 2000K points on Tetris Survival mode before school starts up again.  How about you?

jujube

i'd like to max out Tetris 1989 with under 200 lines (starting on level 19), and keeping a 2000 rating in Blockbox would be nice.

papas

I don't have a current one,but I'd like to.

Could you suggest me one?:/

michelle_o5

well  i dont have any clue hahaha

but ill think of one
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]

Magnanimous

Definitely to get over 100 TPM and beyond... And maybe start playing Blockbox.
Best 40 Lines: 37:74 (162.18 TPM) on NullpoMino

Pineapple

TF1989 maxout, GameBoy Tetris 300k
It is only when you open your mind, that you will be able to see how beautiful the world is...

Rosti_LFC

Finally get this @#$&£§θ€ M rank on TAP that I've been going after for the last three months.

Then the aim would be to get proficient with SRS on the keyboard and far better with ARS with my joystick.

heretic

Blockbox;

Sub 30s 40 lines, 150+ rolling TPM, 70+ LPM

i just wanna be able to hang with the best players.

Trance

Quote from: heretic
Blockbox;

Sub 30s 40 lines, 150+ rolling TPM, 70+ LPM

i just wanna be able to hang with the best players.

Same goals.

I'm also starting TDS back up since there's a local tournament coming up soon and I'm looking to place first. Hopefully I can get my skill level back up to a 8000 player.

KevinDDR

Quote from: Trance
Same goals.

I'm also starting TDS back up since there's a local tournament coming up soon and I'm looking to place first. Hopefully I can get my skill level back up to a 8000 player.

God you better be coming to the Tukwila tournament. You should have told me earlier that you lived here! Hope to see you there anyway.

michelle_o5

beat mase's record  
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]

clincher

Blockbox

sub 50 40L   50+LPM
It's all about the love

Trance

Quote from: KevinDDR
God you better be coming to the Tukwila tournament. You should have told me earlier that you lived here! Hope to see you there anyway.

Do you have a link that you could give me for that one?

SpawN

I have been playing with single rotation for 6 years. I'd like to start playing with double rotation, but my old habit is biggg.Its gonna take me the whole summer, even if I play every day. I believe I`m skilled enough, but I have reached a speed I can no longer surpass, because of the single rotation I`m used to play with.
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

Albert Einstein

KevinDDR

Quote from: Trance
Do you have a link that you could give me for that one?

www.seattletetris.tk