Free Agent Thread

Started by heretic, July 08, 2009, 05:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heretic

Post if you're teamless and are looking for a team to join. This thread is a means to advertise yourself to teams that are searching for new members. I will be updating the first post with a list of free agents that have posted in this thread.

FREE AGENTS[/u]
-- Name
1. mzhang
2. EnFuego
3. I_AM_SAND
4. michelle_o5
5. itsameSMB
6. Locolama

mzhang

michelle_o5

whats the team for ??? just asking
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]

heretic

Quote from: michelle_o5
whats the team for ??? just asking

Hi :]

Quote from: Corrosive
Tetris clans have existed ever since the earliest days of tetrinet.org way back before I was even on the Tetris scene. I have heard the stories and the names of all the super old-school clans such as plibble, HELLFIRE, flatline, eclipcion, and SCORE, and how they used to battle it out in international cups and ladders, etc. Competition was fierce and there was a lot of talent and pride as well as much drama.

We occasionally held tournaments that were exciting to participate in, (even with all the nervousness that came along during the actual matches), which got us pumped about working to become stronger players. I once stated that I am thankful to have started out on TetriNET2 because there were so many players that were better than me and there was much incentive to get faster and better -- more-so than they were. I think a lot of tnet2 players agree that one of the funnest components of TNET2 was when we would have 3v3 team games and 2v2v2 where all the spectators that couldn't get in were just begging for someone to switch out so that they could jump in. It was a blast. We are currently approaching that same kind of experience right here on Blockbox and I am really excited. A lot of people are pushing towards the creation of clans and more organized competition. Being a part of a clan is significant and a chance for you to shine your own abilities. It is something that I and others miss and want to be a part of here again soon.

oliv

I guess we started teams a little bit too early since there is no way of playing teams right now

heretic

There's the weird 20x20 teams that ppl are playing now, lol... it's lame, but it's something :[

EnFuego

You can put me down on the free agent list.

Quote from: heretic
There's the weird 20x20 teams that ppl are playing now, lol... it's lame, but it's something :[

Deniax is working on a normal team battle mode and other updates. So hopefully it won't be too long.

I_AM_SAND

jujube

I_AM_SAND and sandibaby must form a team.

michelle_o5

tnx for answering

haahaha

ill join
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]

itsameSMB

Locolama

hey sign me up too... my current high score on EA mobile Tetris is 477014

btw anyone looking to recruit for their teams on here; u can e-mail me at locolama72@aim.com
-- Tetris Addict and proud... Looking for a Team --

flamewheel91

I'm free.
Ready to sweep Ultra if needed.

Tt_edward

Sign me up^^ fastest sprint is 41, 12 years old, not pro but descent at toj, six at tf, mediocre at nullpo. Always over 6000 ratings on toj, almost always online .^^thats pretty much all, just ask me of u have anymore questions
ello, wasup?:D

EnFuego

Quote from: Tt_edward
Sign me up^^ fastest sprint is 41, 12 years old, not pro but descent at toj, six at tf, mediocre at nullpo. Always over 6000 ratings on toj, almost always online .^^thats pretty much all, just ask me of u have anymore questions

I think this thread is dead, if you are trying to get on a team you would have better luck asking around to join one rather than wait to be asked.
I have been on the "free agent" list since just about its beginning and have never been propositioned for a team (but maybe I just suck   )