Free Agent Thread

Started by heretic, July 08, 2009, 05:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tt_edward

Quote from: EnFuego
I think this thread is dead, if you are trying to get on a team you would have better luck asking around to join one rather than wait to be asked.
I have been on the "free agent" list since just about its beginning and have never been propositioned for a team (but maybe I just suck   )
Yah I think it's dead too, better hunt for teams
ello, wasup?:D

Corrosive

Platinum 21™  is recruiting.

Apply Now http://harddrop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3255
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

Tt_edward

Quote from: Corrosive
Platinum 21 is recruiting.

Apply Now
[/font] http://harddrop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3255
I'll think about it corrosive:D

Ukrainian4Life

Enfuego, you can be considered for S16 if you wish.
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

ohitsstef

Quote from: EnFuego
I think this thread is dead, if you are trying to get on a team you would have better luck asking around to join one rather than wait to be asked.
I have been on the "free agent" list since just about its beginning and have never been propositioned for a team (but maybe I just suck   )

lol it's cause you dont spin enough!  
jk

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

perfectclear

Add me to the list.
Im in the 6700s or 6800s on TOJ but only have an average apm of 37-38ish. maxed rank on TF of course. I am a spinner- I would be of no use for blockbox type games but I can do well at any spin-rewarding game. sprint of 53, can improve it to sub 50 if I enjoyed sprint at all

Lets revive this thread, going team hunting is kind of boring and starting new teams without knowing who wants a team is hard.

Shizi

getting one lucky win vs a 6800 doesn't make you that level player

cubixcreature

Quote from: Shizi
getting one lucky win vs a 6800 doesn't make you that level player

Agreed. A true 6800 would be around 50 apm i'd say....

Tt_edward

Lol I'm 6800 something on toj and I can only get up to 48 amp:( sometimes

perfectclear

well even when I go and face lower rank people, 6500 ish I stay at 6700s, and I beat 6850s about 1/3 of the time. so I suppose I could say I am a consistent 6750. not just a luck win. (and I am offended you would say such a thing )

cubixcreature

Quote from: perfectclear
well even when I go and face lower rank people, 6500 ish I stay at 6700s, and I beat 6850s about 1/3 of the time. so I suppose I could say I am a consistent 6750. not just a luck win. (and I am offended you would say such a thing )

Well then maybe you are underestimating yourself?
I'm just saying that i'm typically in the 6800's and play at 50+ apm. You might play closer to 45 apm then you think.

dkorn725

ya i have been looking for a team and hear is my tetris resame

-Good a t identifieng gameplay
-a good prospect (young-can get better!)
-Average in sprint is: 1:10 (mabye lower)
-rank 15 on Arena
-don't play toj but i do play blockbox and nullpomino

Edit: I have been here for almost 1 day and you haven't added me to the list
Drew- Sprint-45.11; 2.2616 PPS