[TOJ] Tetris Online Japan New Player Guide

Started by Blink, July 02, 2009, 02:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohitsstef

Quote from: Abbeyroad37
Whenever i try to play single player, it pops up a "system information" screen that i dont understand.. Anyone have any ideas?

do you have the english patch?
if not, you probably do not have premium.. non-premium players cannot play single player modes

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

kevincentius

Quote from: DarkERocker
Try that multiple times, It only worked after my 4th try, good luck

1. TP can only be earned by beating the AI in practice mode, only works once per lvl through.
To earn more TP you'll have to pay or have the highest ranking at the end of the month ( don't really know details about that ), I think this is how it works.
2. You can pay a premium membership, but the best is to make up an email, make your main account invite the new account and once it is done you'll have a 3 day premium membership, repeat when it wears off.

Using the patch makes it a lot easier and you don't have to pay for your DAS/ARR setings
And if you were thinking about the game customization ( minos, background ), there is a way to do that too, you will find that on other forums, good luck

This might be a stupid question ...    How do I invite?

EDIT: oh so it's there...... the pic won't come because I didn't sign up in ImageShack

Bleachfreakz

For someone reason when I click the download/launch game button It's not download. Are they patching right now so you can't download or is it just me??

Blink

Quote from: Bleachfreakz
For someone reason when I click the download/launch game button It's not download. Are they patching right now so you can't download or is it just me??

Are you using Internet Explorer with the correct permissions set for ActiveX controls?  Most of the people here just use Wojtek's TOJ game launcher because it can bypass all that.  I've attached it for you.

Bleachfreakz

Quote from: Blink
Are you using Internet Explorer with the correct permissions set for ActiveX controls?  Most of the people here just use Wojtek's TOJ game launcher because it can bypass all that.  I've attached it for you.

Thank you! It's working now.

marcuz1337

i wonder about those tp points is it one way to get them without playing training ?

TimeWalker

A long time ago, you could get TP normally with a free account.
Now you need a premium account to also get TP.

marcuz1337

can anyone get me the DAS patch and the english one?

yotipo91

Is there still TOJ? I tried awhile ago and it wouldn't work. I tried a second ago and the site's not up.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]

Sprints: Nullpo-26.78 (4/0),  TF-35.97, TOPW-29.461 (065-15), C2-36.58 (4.5/0)
[url=http://tetrison

Paul676

Tetris Belts!

PaulxD

do you know where the TOP link is? i want to get it to play

Quote from: PaulxD
oh the english one

pumpupthejam

Quote from: PaulxD
oh the english one

Is this what you're after - *LINK REMOVED*

Warned by moderator, please read the forum guidelines.[/color]

StS

Unfortunately, we're not allowed to post the link on HD. You could, however, just Google it. It's fairly easy to find.
Sandal that Stinks

Current 40L (Nullpo): 35.32s

Paradox

guys please don't link to tetris games on this forum, if you want to play tetris search tetris battle on facebook
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

Blink

Quote from: Paradox
guys please don't link to tetris games on this forum, if you want to play tetris search tetris battle on facebook

Paradox, you're not a new member so you can drop the act.  You already know Tetris games can be linked here except for some exceptions like Tetris ROMs or TOP.  If you need your memory refreshed, there is a search feature.