A survey on Tetris clans/teams

Started by hienwa, June 29, 2009, 12:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we or should we not revive Tetris clans/teams?

"Yes"
23 (95.8%)
"No"
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

hienwa

Making this thread after talking to Blink about clans a few days ago. It also popped up a few times on this board by our members. Should we or should we not as a Tetris community, revive Tetris clans/teams?
http://www.freetoplay.org - for free online games and MMOs!

Reveillark

Blink

hmmm I'm interested, teams are what made matches alot more competitive and fun

clincher

Could someone explain to me this I missed Tnet so i don't quiet understand whats the purpose of a clan
It's all about the love

KevinDDR

Digital! Let's bring back Team Addiction!

Blink

Quote from: clincher
Could someone explain to me this I missed Tnet so i don't quiet understand whats the purpose of a clan

Team matches, 2v2 or 3v3, or even just 1v1 but representing your team.  It makes matches more intense because you have your team's reputation on the line.  Also it makes the bond between players stronger because its you against them.

clincher

Quote from: Blink
Team matches, 2v2 or 3v3, or even just 1v1 but representing your team.  It makes matches more intense because you have your team's reputation on the line.  Also it makes the bond between players stronger because its you against them.

Oh ok then I agree should be interesting I just hope a team will pick me
It's all about the love

Digital

Quote from: Blink

Who's them? Hope it's not me.  

hova

i voted for no, Teams usually end up in circlejerks and circlejerking tends to jealousy, which ends up in another basement dweler to steal another basement dwelers website. That's why Tetrisconcept sucked (except the wiki).

clincher

Quote from: hova
i voted for no, Teams usually end up in circlejerks and circlejerking tends to jealousy, which ends up in another basement dweler to steal another basement dwelers website. That's why Tetrisconcept sucked (except the wiki).
TC had teams? unless you mean TGM/ARS and VS/SRS
It's all about the love

illshill

EnFuego

I think a lot of people are intimidated at making a new team. And without a bunch of teams no one can join one.

eric25

I don't really know how teams for Tetris could really work out. If somebody could kind of explain it that would be cool. Personally, I would rather be known as a single player then being part of a team. I wouldn't really know though, as I am fairly new.
Tetris DS Friend Code: 236538-169412

iLLWiLL

can you have an option to make a non-tetris team? =X!
"You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough."

AOL Instant Messenger: iLL WiLL Fo Real
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/William.Pham

I <3

EnFuego

Quote from: eric25
I don't really know how teams for Tetris could really work out. If somebody could kind of explain it that would be cool. Personally, I would rather be known as a single player then being part of a team. I wouldn't really know though, as I am fairly new.

Team matches are something fun to do.  But, it can serve as a way of guidance. You help your teammates get better who in turn help you get better. Plus, there is always bragging rights.