HardDrop hits 1 MILLION VIEWS at TwitchTV!

Started by Extruderx, February 17, 2014, 02:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StS

Quote from: LuminousTwilight
Refers to themselves in third person

The plural pronoun 'they' is acceptable when the gender of the person is unknown.
Sandal that Stinks

Current 40L (Nullpo): 35.32s

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: StS
The plural pronoun 'they' is acceptable when the gender of the person is unknown.
*Grammar five!*

Also clearly wasn't trying to write in a high-brow way, or I wouldn't have done basic things like write "Don't care..." instead of "I don't care..." (or started this sentence with "Also") - I write colloquially, so punctuation rules are fairly flexible and comma splices are perfectly fine. I don't want to seem even more pretentious than I already do by having semicolons all over the fucking place to just make my style of writing grammatically correct.

Aaron

Quote from: agizzlefizzle123Alright first of all, you're right that I've never streamed and I won't be streaming for a while. What I meant is that I have been involved in tetris for a while now. Back then, I didn't play with other people a lot but these days I can with these new games.

Second of all, if anyone does not have brain cells, it would be you. For all I know, you might not have even passed 3rd grade. You can't portray yourself to be smarter than everyone else online. It just doesn't work. I don't know you, you don't know me so don't say that you're better than me because you proclaim yourself to be, "The Luminous One"

Third of all, I wonder how long it took you to find out that Tetris has gone down in popularity. A lot of people know that. I never said that HD IS popular I said becoming popular. When you get 1,000,000 views on YouTube, you definitely become more popular. Twitch is just YouTube live.

I have no comment on the rest of the crap you said, "Luminous One."

In other words easier for you to understand, shut up.
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i.imgur.com/zXYnWeC.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i.imgur.com/zXYnWeC.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

agizzlefizzle123

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
*Grammar five!*

Also clearly wasn't trying to write in a high-brow way, or I wouldn't have done basic things like write "Don't care..." instead of "I don't care..." (or starting this sentence with "Also") - I write colloquially, so punctuation rules are fairly flexible and comma splices are perfectly fine. I don't want to seem even more pretentious than I already do by having semicolons all over the fucking place to just make my style of writing grammatically correct.
You just took me back to middle school lol
"The truth lies in darkness" -Zed the Master of Shadows

unpronuncyashun2

Quote from: agizzlefizzle123
You just took me back to middle school lol

The luminous one calls into question the authenticity of this individual even having attended middle school...

Oops sorry, wrong account.

agizzlefizzle123

Quote from: unpronuncyashun2
The luminous one calls into question the authenticity of this individual even having attended middle school...

Oops sorry, wrong account.
lololol. That sounds exactly like him.
"The truth lies in darkness" -Zed the Master of Shadows