Help Tspin!

Started by slackoh, November 21, 2011, 12:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slackoh

Hello, I've been playing tetris friends for quite some time now...I learned how to setup a t spin matrice for a tspin triple-tspin triple and a tspin triple e, tspin double. The only reason i learned how to do those though is because it has specific pieces needed and you only have to remember one scenario. (like you need a yellow red and dark blue) The thing i want to do is just be able to setup a t spin double and do them back to back. this looks like it is much more benefecial then doing tetrises. Im not talking about st stacking. I've looked at tki and openings but I just cant seem to get it. Add me on skype : slack.oh or TF: seanp121.

Thanks!

Jupiter_Joe

I suspect you are referring to this:

http://harddrop.com/wiki/Fractal

Be forewarned, multiple tspin setups are great (whether they are imperial crosses, fractals, dt cannons, etc.), but it's hard to beat the efficiency of  doing tspins straight into tetrises, a la blink. Waiting for that 2nd "T" can be just as perilous as waiting too long for any one particular piece. Being forced to overstack, or giving an opponent a long recovery time should be avoided. In other words, try it, but don't over do it. It's situational.