I have arrived!

Started by Narrow, October 10, 2010, 09:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maii04

Quote from: coolmaninsano
XaeL are you freakin' blind....

do you not get what he's doing?

DrPete

actually fair comment by xael, I checked out Narrow's TF profile and he mostly plays battle 2P and 6P

if you're still reading this dude, welcome aboard
[div align=\\\"center\\\"] My Tetris Friends profile [url=http://kingo

Someone2knoe

XaeL are you freakin' blind....

he said he played tf that doesn't mean he plays arena. So he can recommend
that. Plus maybe he did check the profile.

coolmaninsano

Quote from: DrPete
actually fair comment by xael, I checked out Narrow's TF profile and he mostly plays battle 2P and 6P

Oops, did not consider that all TF players do not play Arena.  

XaeL

oh fu**ing snap. way to troll the über pro.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Maii04

I believe we all did. Well most of us.
Lesson: do not assume. Check your facts

coolmaninsano

Quote from: Maii04
I believe we all did. Well most of us.
Lesson: do not assume. Check your facts

Maii, you have absolutely NO right to tell anyone to check facts and not to assume. Why don't you check your facts, have backed up reasons, and for god's sake, learn spelling and grammar, instead of your only statement being "Tf is gabrage." Please do not make another claim until you have done all three.

</rant>

telesto

Um...  Hi Narrow.  There's a lot going on in your introduction topic.  ^__^;;  I'm on TF under the same name so if you feel like playing Arena I'm always up for a game!  (Although I started work recently and I'm not on much during the week)  I'd offer to play 6p with you, but I think the only way we could arrange that is to play continuously until TF randomly assigned us to the same room XD  Also, I just tried 6p... well, a few minutes ago.  And I can't figure out how KOs are assigned in that one... seems weird to me...  Oh, got off track.  Anyway, welcome welcome.  It's always good to meet more people who enjoy tetris! ^__^