TTO Playoffs (PLAY ASAP!) + Prize photos

Started by Blink, September 24, 2010, 04:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TetrisdAiSuki

I regret not having participated in the tournament. It would have been cool to be a part of this. Yesterday was a truly amazing spectacle between 2 exceptional individuals. I'm proud I saw it all happening live.

Both players were evenly matched and it's sad that we can only have one winner. Blink and hebo_MAI are big champions and I'm sure we'll be hearing more from them in the future.

Blink I'm sure this will make you only stronger and more complete as a player. Take care and until the next event! ^^

Maybe this has already been explained somewhere... Why did TTC only stream the final and not the games before? They should have organized the whole thing themselves with some support from the community. Anyway I have a feeling this tourney was successful in many ways. I hope we'll see more events in the near future. ^^
LJ 40 lines 00:44.63 135.77TPM - 100 lines 02:01.95 - 180s 41.700
TGM GM 10:42:66 - 20G GM 10:28:00 - BM S9 - REV S4
TAP Normal 480736 - Master [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?

Blink

A heads up:  I'll ship out the prizes sometime next week, and we'll do the random drawing on stream+record sometime this week.

mippo

RoyalLance

That was some damn good action Blink and Hebo were amazing at at the grand final. I'm glad you two go to be up on Tetris.com.  

DarkERocker

I definitely enjoyed watching the full match live.
You two were amazing and I was really wondering who was going to win ^^
I hope to see both of you again in a future tourney and to be even more surprised than I already am seeing both of you play

This was a great experience watching you play and I hope competitive tetris will appeal to more people
Thank you for thoses epic matches !

OUTTA CONTROL ! =D

killahbee

HI,

RANDOM DRAWING FOR THE GIFTS ARE TODAY ( MONDAY JAN 10, 2011) @ 7PST.
The list has been revised by BLINK & he has kindly taken the time to remove all the no-shows.

A PM will be sent to the winners and they have one week to claim it - otherwise the prize will be used for future tournaments.

Good luck everyone.

- BEE

killahbee

Congratulations to Poetinha for winning the  TPD - DS and ZeroT for winning the TPD- Wii

Stream can be found here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11946683

Please PM Blink your address so he can ship out the prizes to you!

- BEE

Blink

Okay guys, I just shipped out all the TTO prizes.  Expect your gifts in the mail from anywhere between 1-4 weeks depending on where you are.  Cheap + international = takes a long time to get there, but I do have tracking #s on all the international ones.  Thanks for a fun and successful event, and I hope you guys participate in future tournaments.