Previous topic - Next topic

ManOfMiracles

Quote from: crzy242
o-o messier garbage?
I am also intrigued by her statement.
MiracleMan

chopin

Quote from: XaeL
i think 1:1 is pretty good ratio. or 1/3 tetris, 2/3 tspin.

Chopin Style = 7:1 T-Spin, avoid B2B, mini downstack combo.
:]

NoManual

just bought TPD, and found out that T-spin triple award more lines than tetris.. meh, now I have to learn how to make t-spins eternaly.. XD
40L = 28.71
My Blog

KeroKai

Quote from: NoManual
just bought TPD, and found out that T-spin triple award more lines than tetris.. meh, now I have to learn how to make t-spins eternaly.. XD

Heh heh.
Granted, the overhang from your normal T-spin Triple is pretty horrible. It's easier to set up T-spin doubles which grant 4 lines. T-spinning is fun, though I'm not sure whether it's a good idea to focus on this before you have the speed down.

You'll find that the path for T-spinning is quite a long one. But quite fun learning

NoManual

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]You'll find that the path for T-spinning is quite a long one. But quite fun learning biggrin.gif[/quote]

Hehe, yeh I guess  Will be trying mostly (for now) to get my 40L sub 60  But when I get bored, I will try to learn some t-spin doubles
40L = 28.71
My Blog

bach_of_tetris

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" - Rachmaninoff

EnFuego

In a game with sonic drop, t-spin is pretty powerful.

In tetris ds and tetris party deluxe, t-spins are not as powerful because they take so long to setup. (t-spins are recognized in both games). The t-spin triple does send more lines, but also leaves you with a messy stack so it normally kills your back to back bonus. In TPD, I have wayyy better luck with tetris openings then any other spin openings because they take soo long to soft drop.

NoManual

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]In a game with sonic drop, t-spin is pretty powerful.[/quote]

Could you explain Sonic Drop, please? ;D
40L = 28.71
My Blog

crzy242

Quote from: NoManual
Could you explain Sonic Drop, please? ;D
Sonic drop is when you press the soft-drop key, the piece will fall instantly, and lock delay will start. nullpomino has this, but TF doesn't (in TF when you hit soft drop the piece will slowly start to drop)
☠  crzy242