TTO Playoffs (PLAY ASAP!) + Prize photos

Started by Blink, September 24, 2010, 04:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

Excuse the caps lock, I'm excited!

Sent to me just about 3 minutes ago:

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]I actually had a meeting yesterday with some people from TTC and they approved us working with HardDrop to run a tournament so we can provide some prizes. I'll need to check with the development team on those change requests to the Expert+ rooms so I'll do that now.

I also spoke with TTC about opening up the tournament to Japanese and Korean visitors and they are going to find out whether that is possible.

So please plan a tournament and I'll get you those answers.[/quote]

Tournament is going to happen.  Tetris Friends of course, because this is an official tournament with sponsored prizes.  Please support and show up, let's make this a good one guys!

Paul676

Screw uni and essays. This is it!
               Tetris Belts!

Someone2knoe

This is great, I can't wait!

For you ppl who hate tf, this proves we can create change! So participate and we will see official tetris become something we enjoy.

BLINK: Push for custom das/ar! I need it to play well

Blink

Attention all HD members, please revert your TF status messages away from the current "TTC doesn't care about it's players" .  They are showing they are willing to work with us to make something happen, and it's a good step forward for Tetris =).  Let's show them that we appreciate it by replacing it.  I replaced mine with "Thank you for listening TTC" , but you don't have to do the same, just remove the old one.

Also:  Need volunteers for commentating matches.

GOOBZILLA

any more info on the date, format, prizes, etc?
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]

Goob's Money Crew[/div][div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

Someone2knoe

Hell yeah we need commentators, not awkward nerds, but people that sound exciting and know how to tell whats going on.

Instead of yelling "OMG T-SPIN DOuBLE?!" in korean lawl

Johnny147

Wowo i'm with paul, screw hw!  This is awesome! =)

kdbar

great news john! i'll volunteer to help commentate if you'd like.

Noogy

Ukrainian4Life

This is great!!! I can't wait for more details to be released. NCUkrainian4Life shall join in. =]
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

Boingloing

g u r l g a m e r

ManOfMiracles

This is gonna be based on the ladder... so no one can just get in.
MiracleMan

Blink

Quote from: ManOfMiracles
This is gonna be based on the ladder... so no one can just get in.

? anyone can get in.  Just click enter on the ladder, I'm going to reset the ladder later on.  It will be used for the tournament.

ManOfMiracles

Quote from: Blink
? anyone can get in.  Just click enter on the ladder, I'm going to reset the ladder later on.  It will be used for the tournament.
Lol I meant that you can't get in the tourney just because you say "im in." Of course you have to earn your spot.
MiracleMan