From Hard Drop Tetris Wiki
- Jstris Adds Solid Garbage Customization
Personal bias, but I’ve been looking forward to this one. You can now customize the speed at which solid garbage rises through time intervals! Further testing is required, but I anticipate the use of this new function in improving gameplay experience.
- JimothyJimothy becomes the second player to surpass a score of 1 million in Blitz Mode! https://tetr.io/#R:ErIVvWNdw
- Brazilian eriri Togaia subs 18 in 40L Sprint! https://jstris.jezevec10.com/replay/25805637
- He also achieves a 8:26 Survival, the 9th best score in Jstris! https://jstris.jezevec10.com/replay/25680386
- Infamous DPC expert Xynix PBs in Blitz with nearly 1 million points! https://tetr.io/#R:TWtXuNNNr
- jason0107 wins TETR.IO Cup #1, rippleyo and KezDaBez taking second and third respectively
- QuantumHornet wins WPL Qualifier #2, beating OSW and qualifying for SQ1
- ducklife4player wins Tag Cup TO
Tetra Online had quite the successful launch, and most of you have likely tried it already. What are your impressions of Tetra Online? What are things you like, and what would you change?
Share your thoughts in #general!
Before you go...
Please consider supporting MMC and everything we do to help out in the Tetris community; it really means a lot to us! https://streamelements.com/modernminocommunity/tip