From Hard Drop Tetris Wiki
- FireStorm Officially Announces Retirement
Being the best is exhausting in every way, and FS has decided to take a well earned break from the miasma. Best wishes, and hope he does well!
- Reset accidentally beats the 40L world record in an 100L sprint, clearing 40 lines in 15.006 seconds!
- cz0402 takes the world record in survival with 71 minutes, while Diao comes in right behind with 66!
(cz replay gone)
- MgCaSi2O6 somehow pbs *again* for #5 global, at the same time achieving the fastest 40L handcam ever as well as the fastest PC end sprint!
- fortissim2 also takes 6th this week, completing a sprint in 16.5 seconds!
- QL4707 submarine DPCs his way to #3 Ultra with 370 PPB!
- Congratulations to Promo for becoming the newest sub 20!
- swl, orz and meppy claim 5th, 6th and 7th in least piece cheese with 206, 207 and 208 pieces, respectively!
(this sentence I stg)
- Team Canada dominates the first Collegiate Tetris League event and is in the lead for the summer league!
(If you’re from illinois pls dm me we need you pls)
- Team DdRSW (OSW + DdR_Dan) win PCO Alpha/Omega by winning three straight losers bracket matches, then forcing a bracket reset in grand finals and winning the true grand final match vs SsenPromooooooo (Promooooooo + Ssenred)
- 8/1: CTL Summer League #2 (TETR.IO )
- 8/6: Square One TE Connected (Tetris Effect: Connected )
- 8/8: CTL Summer League #3 (TETR.IO )
- 8/14: WPL LAN (Many games!!!!) (WPLC 2021)
- Q. How did you get your nickname? What does it mean?
cz is from my real name which I don't want to reveal it and 0402 is came from my birthday you heard it here folks^^^
- Q. How long have you been playing Tetris?
- Q. How did you get into playing Tetris? Why did you start, and what was your first game?
I first started Tetris Battle in the start of 2012 when I saw my siblings played it in 2011.
- Q. Who are some players you look up to? Why?
Noomoi, because he is my senpai and he is the reason I improved a lot and what I become today.
- Q. Which Tetris platform or gamemode is your favorite? Why?
TETR.IO, cause I like the high pace combo multiplier table,b2b and passthroughs added more timing skill expression to the game.
- Q.What is macroplay? What exactly does it mean, and how can I use it?
macro is a decision making skill that everyone haves, even if you did bad descisions it still a macroplay. An example is if you are at the top and opponent ready to send u the garbage would you just no timing and send back or would you wait for garbage to cancel to prevent passthrough
- Q. How do you practice? Do you have any advice for improvement?
I didn't have special ways to practice. But I can said is try to know when its good to send clean/cheese. If you have good position then clean garbage better but if you are at danger position then you need to lower the pace of the game by sending cheese or block your opponent garbage. And mostly just accept clean garbage to spike back, don't accept cheese unless you think your full spike setup can topout your opponent then you can just accept it.
- Q. Which achievements are you most proud of?
Become one of the best Tetris players, Sub 19 with triple rotate
- Q. What keyboard or controller do you use?
- Q. What's your favorite food?
- Q. What's your favorite color?
- Q. Are you single?
- Q. If you had one chance to wish for anything, what would you wish for?
Wish I can play tetris forever
Thank you so much!! Is there anything you would like to say? Thanks for interview :D
cz’s Social Media:
Please consider supporting MMC and everything we do to help out in the Tetris community; it really means a lot to us!