An Exhaustive 10 or more B2B Perfect Clear Guide

Started by Galactoid, January 28, 2019, 10:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactoid

<Deleted>

I'm quitting tetris for good, and also, I feel no identification with the hard drop community, so decided to no longer share my research notes.

Galactoid

Epilogue

(ಥ﹏ಥ)

With the PC research completed, Galactoid is now like Captain Ahab in Hermann Melville's novel - just with one noticeable difference: of having destroyed the white whale, and is now bereft with a life with no further purpose. Galactoid is just like a Luffy from One Piece, who has finally found the One Piece, and has no further purpose.

(இ﹏இ`。)

It's a cruel, cruel life, but it seems that perhaps, in man's pursuit of perfection, the irony is that once one has reached perfection, life becomes without its significance. The irony of perfection, it seems, is that it requires its share of imperfection in order to fill the void of meaninglessness ...

༼ಢ_ಢ༽

As of 29 Jan 2019, Galactoid has become a shade, doomed to forever maunder on in the fields of Elysium, until the stars have turned cold and bleak, for all eternity ...

(っ´ω`c)

The end.

\\٩( 'ω' )و ///

Epilogue 2

After soliloquising for a while, to a skull, just like in the Hamlet, Galactoid has, like that Justice League video of Amazo, left Earth in a spaceship to seek the meaning of life in the cosmos.

(ง •̀ω•́)ง✧

wizard944

hooooly shit this is awesome. I remember how annoying it was to dig around the internet for info when I made my video tutorial on perfect clears. after reading this, I'm inspired to make a part 2 to that video with all the stuff that I missed

Arcorann

I want to see this strategy applied to Zen mode in farter's version of tetr.js (the score for each Perfect Clear increases exponentially with each one).

Galactoid

Quote from: Arcorann
I want to see this strategy applied to Zen mode in farter's version of tetr.js (the score for each Perfect Clear increases exponentially with each one).

lol, coincidence I guess, I just tried this out yesterday on that Tetris client:

https://imgur.com/iLbmaxn

I rarely play on this version of Tetris, but I think the score is 4.5 million billion, rofl.

It was 9 b2b PCs, but a mishold at the end caused the 10th PC to fail.

Galactoid

I should emphasize this fact, if not already clear enough:

As said, due to the complexity of the hold function, there are situations where holding a piece from a bag that is too far back and not using it, or if borrowing a piece from the next PC bag, that you may get duplicates, like in the case of the Knewjade 2nd PC patterns not applicable if you fail to use the I in the first 7 pieces, or if for the 7th PC patterns that you borrow a piece from the 8th PC bag.

In my experience, such cases are rare, but can happen. I however, do not have the time to map out all double combinations