How Do You Get Win Animations In Tetris Arena

Started by PuyoUltimate, July 27, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PuyoUltimate

Sometimes when I go to a room in Tetris Arena I see when someone loses it shows a win animation about one player beats the other player when i saw it I was curious where they got it from so i'm asking that do you need to buy those kind of winning animations from the Tetris Friends Shop or do something else to get it because I really want to get one of those

Quackaliciouss

Quote from: PuyoUltimate
Sometimes when I go to a room in Tetris Arena I see when someone loses it shows a win animation about one player beats the other player when i saw it I was curious where they got it from so i'm asking that do you need to buy those kind of winning animations from the Tetris Friends Shop or do something else to get it because I really want to get one of those
I believe you are talking about Win-Grafix, which is purchased through the shop. I believe it works for all multiplayer games as it states.

[attachmentid=1190]
^^^^^^^^^
photo of what i mean
Hello, you have stumbled upon me. Well, hi I guess! Please friend me I'm lonely ;-;

Anyways I'm a young kid that likes tetris and is a huge nintendo fanboy.
Still not sure if I'm allowed to be here, or if I am gonna get banned. RIP
I wont start drama and I certainly wont hop in the sinking ship of

Quackaliciouss

Yep, I just found it. Take a gander at it.
[attachmentid=1191]
Hello, you have stumbled upon me. Well, hi I guess! Please friend me I'm lonely ;-;

Anyways I'm a young kid that likes tetris and is a huge nintendo fanboy.
Still not sure if I'm allowed to be here, or if I am gonna get banned. RIP
I wont start drama and I certainly wont hop in the sinking ship of

PuyoUltimate

Quote from: Quackaliciouss
Yep, I just found it. Take a gander at it.
[attachmentid=1191]

Thanks Man For The Help