Goodbye, HardDrop

Started by Danieru, June 07, 2018, 09:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danieru

As some of you may already know, I was banned recently on monday from the HardDrop Discord Server. It seems like there were many misunderstandings between Blink and myself which were the result of a user known as "888". She has gotten the exact same amount of warnings as me (because every time Blink had to message me privately to "warn" me, he also said at the end of the talk that she will be receiving the same warning.) So I don't see the resolution here, as in... Why was I banned and why is 888 still allowed to roam free, as a moderator for the Discord Server even!?

I am sorry if I have caused any upset in the community and apologise to anyone reading whom I may have offended for whatever reason. But I try not to be like that, I just like to point out behaviour that is not very moderator-esque, 888 in particular is an example of when I did this.

In which I responded (not directly, so it's not harassment as has been made clear to me by Blink many times, but never by her for some reason,) by doing the same thing she did which was saying the same sentence to Onizuka777 a friend of mine on the HardDrop Discord Server. This was and should have been dealt with and 888 given a warning to for instigating this, only for it to be cleaned up by zerot and while Blink was barely active at the time as a bonus. (which he has admitted to, not being there regularly but to leave it up to all of the other mods.

If you would like to read what I said to Blink on Discord PMs, (he never responded, for whatever reason) you can see here - https://pastebin.com/mGdpgYRb

I will miss this community, farewell

Explo.
Just an Irish tetris player.

pizzapizza

XaeL

Were you permanently banned or temporary?

Please don't leave, this is a repeat of history past.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

davdav1233

Website · /davdav1233 · davdav1233 · [url=https://jstri

Blink

Explo, you know why I banned you from Discord.  I asked you to specifically stop contacting a member who felt harrassed by you, and you continued (even admitting that sometimes it was done to "get even"). It became apparent to me that no matter how many warnings I gave out, you would continue doing whatever you felt like.  After that, I banned you and didn't find it necessary anymore to respond to your messages.  We had an open dialogue going, it ended when you ignored my final warnings to stop contact.  

That being said, you've been a pretty good member and I'm sure your contributions to the community will continue to be appreciated.  This is why I allowed so many warnings before finally banning you.  It reached a point where it became very obvious to me that there was some type of vendetta or revenge factor driving you to ignore my moderator request.   This was a 2-week ban, but I can already tell you're done here.  Good luck with all the stuff you have going on outside of Tetris, and even though we didn't see eye to eye on moderation there's no hard feelings.

Topic closed.