tetris team?

Started by eliser4, December 07, 2017, 12:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliser4

Hello friends,

I have been wanting to make a Tetris team for the longest of long times. But my lazy ass was always like nah bruuuhhh. BUT NOW ITS HAPPENNNNING BOIIIIISSSS!

POST YOUR SPRINT TIMEEZZZZ!!!!

and please suggest a team name...

recruiting ends ... probably never.... because no one will probably join...            

whatever dooood.... i'm out

eliser4

wizard944

XaeL

Quote from: eliser4
Hello friends,

I have been wanting to make a Tetris team for the longest of long times. But my lazy ass was always like nah bruuuhhh. BUT NOW ITS HAPPENNNNING BOIIIIISSSS!

POST YOUR SPRINT TIMEEZZZZ!!!!

and please suggest a team name...

recruiting ends ... probably never.... because no one will probably join...            

whatever dooood.... i'm out

eliser4

The tetris clan/team tournament era fizzled out in 2014.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

eliser4

....WELL I'M BRINGING IT BACK....

why you should join my team?

Captivate

I will join your team if you have a sub 20 sprint time, if I know you, if you are from Australia, or if you are part of Ohana. You may also recruit me for $1000 AUD per month or any such deal which we agree upon.

Edit: I had a record sprint time of almost sub 7:00 going into TTO4.

BarelyTherey

Quote from: Captivate
I will join your team if you have a sub 20 sprint time, if I know you, if you are from Australia, or if you are part of Ohana. You may also recruit me for $1000 AUD per month or any such deal which we agree upon.

Edit: I had a record sprint time of almost sub 7:00 going into TTO4.

Captivate you liar D<
We know you wanted to seed against hebo and blink D<

Captivate

eliser4

Quote from: Captivate
D<
*potato*

Swarley

Can I join your team?