Danieru

Here's my replay link - Replay file code

View it on Farter's Dig Mod in the replay section - Farter Tetris - Dig Mod
Just an Irish tetris player.

KoRoBeNiKi

Quote from: Danieru

{"keys":"lIdAtAVPdBkLtBKTQA7DNBnegLbHgAYA=WNBZP+AVP+AYAdisHeGQAvH+AjL+AJTNB4D+AYA=WEE=1+W+AxHtB@W+AoAeisHNB2agAvH+AVPgA8D+AWPwAtHNBITgAaAYPUEqTAGtI7IgGUUBAGU+LdBBFGUBAHJBFYIgQkUBAaIgQdBhAJUXu0aHTfT0akUHAiBMY3TiLiBiQ=FnJdB@W+AZPdB@W+AMTNBMTdBaAhLQAMTNBRmsH+A_WgAMT=FgA8DCKFJpANI7Hfm0awAZPtB=WgANT+ApeUPOGQAvH+AVPgAjLgAVPwAZAKTQAxHCKEE_tneWENIHvgL+HtH+HJTIIgQVAbXrHsMJT_WHTJI+HpAZPpU3anTHAiBmQdB8yBASBfThT=WHT3etHsHxxsHsHSmne++","seed":570341905,"gametype":0,"gameparams":{"pieceSet":2},"settings":{"DAS":9,"ARR":1,"Gravity":0,"Soft Drop":6,"Lock Delay":30,"RotSys":0,"Next":6,"Size":0,"Sound":0,"Volume":100,"Block":2,"Ghost":1,"Grid":1,"Outline":1}}

here is the replay for mine. Rather odd setup

Danieru

Quote from: KoRoBeNiKi
Quote from: Danieru

{"keys":"lIdAtAVPdBkLtBKTQA7DNBnegLbHgAYA=WNBZP+AVP+AYAdisHeGQAvH+AjL+AJTNB4D+AYA=WEE=1+W+AxHtB@W+AoAeisHNB2agAvH+AVPgA8D+AWPwAtHNBITgAaAYPUEqTAGtI7IgGUUBAGU+LdBBFGUBAHJBFYIgQkUBAaIgQdBhAJUXu0aHTfT0akUHAiBMY3TiLiBiQ=FnJdB@W+AZPdB@W+AMTNBMTdBaAhLQAMTNBRmsH+A_WgAMT=FgA8DCKFJpANI7Hfm0awAZPtB=WgANT+ApeUPOGQAvH+AVPgAjLgAVPwAZAKTQAxHCKEE_tneWENIHvgL+HtH+HJTIIgQVAbXrHsMJT_WHTJI+HpAZPpU3anTHAiBmQdB8yBASBfThT=WHT3etHsHxxsHsHSmne++","seed":570341905,"gametype":0,"gameparams":{"pieceSet":2},"settings":{"DAS":9,"ARR":1,"Gravity":0,"Soft Drop":6,"Lock Delay":30,"RotSys":0,"Next":6,"Size":0,"Sound":0,"Volume":100,"Block":2,"Ghost":1,"Grid":1,"Outline":1}}

here is the replay for mine. Rather odd setup

Yeah I am not able to view it, something comes up (an error message with a code) - invalid replay data...

Can you maybe create a Pastebin link with the replay code if you still have it, thanks!
Just an Irish tetris player.

farter

see that "& quot;" after "keys:", it should be one ["], also extra line breaks are added by harddrop forum..?

danieru prooooooooooooooo we need keyboardology for this mode.

40L for AI.. it depends on how good your PC is. tens of thousand lines per second has been achieved by setosan's tetris AI framework with ai_pokl's core single-piece AI. 40 lines is just a matter of around 1 millisecond...

caffeine

Do you mean AI for I-piece only, or for regular?

If I-piece only, then the answer is basically instant. When the piece sequence is known in advance, no logic or algorithm is needed. The agent needs no way to perceive the pieces. The instructions (which are trivial) could be written directly into hardware, like they do for Bitcoin mining or high frequency trading. After that, the limiting factor would be the game it's played on.

With a bag randomizer, the agent needs to perceive the pieces. I'd imagine the "playing forever" algorithm could be implemented extremely efficiently.

With memoryless randomizer, as farter said, it depends on your hardware. For example, with one core on my i7-4770K, using Dellacherie's algorithm, dizzy drops around 73,000 pieces per second. That would be about 1 ms.

farter

Quote from: caffeine
Do you mean AI for I-piece only, or for regular?

If I-piece only, then the answer is basically instant. When the piece sequence is known in advance, no logic or algorithm is needed. The agent needs no way to perceive the pieces. The instructions (which are trivial) could be written directly into hardware, like they do for Bitcoin mining or high frequency trading. After that, the limiting factor would be the game it's played on.

With a bag randomizer, the agent needs to perceive the pieces. I'd imagine the "playing forever" algorithm could be implemented extremely efficiently.

With memoryless randomizer, as farter said, it depends on your hardware. For example, with one core on my i7-4770K, using Dellacherie's algorithm, dizzy drops around 73,000 pieces per second. That would be about 1 ms.

in other words this is a challenge of human tapping speed.